02-04-2018, 07:44 AM #1
iCheatModGod
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't know if this a dupe or not. I've been modding for about 3 and a half years now, but I never tried the PKG games until recently. I was running 4.81 D-REX, and I tried for a really long time, these past two days, to "re-activate" 2 games with no success from either PSNPatch nor reActPSN. One game worked, but gave me an error and kept quitting to XMB. So, finally I gave it a shot and downgraded to 4.65 D-REX, the lowest supported firmware for reActPSN, and still, no success from that, but a different error. So I deleted reActPSN and tried it with PSNPatch again, and it worked!! Happy

So I figured I would leave this for anyone else having a problem getting RAPs to work, I downgraded and it worked for me. To get back online, I'm hoping SEN Enabler will work, most likely will, but I intend to stay on 4.65 for these games. Also, with which fw you downgrade to, I do not know how far back you need to go to fix this. And I don't know if it's just a DEX problem either. As I said, I went to 4.65 because it's the lowest tested and working fw listed on the notes for reActPSN. So I recommend 4.65, but anyone who's willing to test the RAP method with PSNPatch on firmwares above 4.65 DEX, and lower than 4.81 DEX, go for it. I encourage it, and please leave your results in the comments.

So far, I've only tested with one game. Updates coming soon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo