02-13-2018, 12:32 AM #1
Stunz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys it's Stunz. I have just rejoined the staff team and am very excited to start releasing content to you guys (the community) once again.
Please leave me feedback of what sort of Real Time Modding tools you guys would like to see be made, and I will create a poll once there is enough feedback.

Games:

Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
battlefield 4

Last edited by Stunz ; 02-13-2018 at 04:11 PM.

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

Norway-_-1999
02-14-2018, 03:08 PM #11
elder scrolls V skyrim maybe
02-14-2018, 06:15 PM #12
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
I did used to have a Destiny tool with working antiban. I'll look for it and update antiban offsets Smile

Thanks, Destiny is a fun game but any mods used while playing gets ur Account banned and no protection from getting the ban. I would like to see everyone mod Destiny. I would appreciate your help, I might look into EBOOT.BIN if theres something
Pm if any questions or I can help test offsets. I have over 100 games.
Last edited by iiCaNHaX ; 02-14-2018 at 06:21 PM.

The following user thanked iiCaNHaX for this useful post:

Stunz
02-15-2018, 02:27 PM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
1.Ghost recon future soldier multiplayer(invincibility)
2.Test drive unlimited 2.
3.Destiny anti ban (If possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

I don't think Destiny's Anti Ban would work out as the cheating system will probably still detect it.
02-15-2018, 03:13 PM #14
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I don't think Destiny's Anti Ban would work out as the cheating system will probably still detect it.

the only purpose of anti-ban is to get around that, if it doesn't, it's not anti-ban
02-15-2018, 07:33 PM #15
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!

Yes,
I know, Thay why I said "If possible" I have been trying to bypass it. First I need understand how the system works. I have some ideas.
02-15-2018, 10:05 PM #16
SC58
Former Staff

destiny uses demonware same as cod therefore most all the structs and info of demonware you can find on cod would be mostly the same for destiny :p

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Stunz
02-15-2018, 10:16 PM #17
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
destiny uses demonware same as cod therefore most all the structs and info of demonware you can find on cod would be mostly the same for destiny :p

Gotcha, everyone always talked about making cheats for the game, and some worked but they usually just automatically got banned most of the time. If anti ban checks out, nice on the person sides Smile
02-15-2018, 11:53 PM #18
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
1.Ghost recon future soldier multiplayer(invincibility)
2.Test drive unlimited 2.
3.Destiny anti ban (If possible)

I used to have a fully working Destiny tool with fully working anti-ban, i'll find it and replace the anti-ban offsets once I have time, currently working on 2 tools. Smile
02-16-2018, 03:36 AM #19
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Just a little update on Destiny, I spend hours on Destiny to find anti-ban. Good news is I was able to stop Account banned and worked 100%. I have some screenshots. After that, I tried to use cheats and I got a different type of ban message that never seen before. I didnt get CID,mac, IP, account ban or console ban.. I got device banned in Destiny only . Looks like if they cant ban your account, They ban your device system, thats what it says.

So.. anti ban also needs to hide your PS3 ID..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo