10-08-2012, 12:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DONT GO CRAZY PEOPLE! Im Online Perfectly Fine. The Video Is Outdated! ITS NOT MINE! Its Just Something Working Using This Method. Its Been Tested.

Getting Asked To Update? Make Sure You Copied The 'Ca24.cer' into dev_rwflash / dev_blind.
-Dont Forget To Copy updatelist.txt (For Your Region) to C:\
And Dont Forget To Change It To 3.55

Originally posted by another user
This is confirmed by many members to not work on 4.21 as charles only re-writes fw 3.56. So this means if 3.56 was the latest firmware you will be able to get online. If someone could just make an exact program like fuckpsn, but with an id spoofer selector so you can change spoofing id if you want.
All sony did was when they saw 250+ cfw users log on with the same id they did /ban 00000000000000 or something like that. This "LaggyKid guy is scamming us again, first he claimed to have his hands on a 4.21 cfw that he made himself now he claims to get online with a program that only re-writes fw 3.56
Our only hope is if a ps3 dev is making a new program like fuckpsn with a new spoofing id (Hopefully you can change it ) I really don't think this "LaggyKid" deserve rep for this bullshit, he scammed us before and it seems like he wanned to do it again
He should be acused for scamming as peoples that try's this will waste about 1 hour for nothing.

Bitch, Its Working if you read it correctly ^^
Confirmed Working= 2 consoles of mine, 31 people on my skype list. Happy
This Uses The Same Method As FuckPSN. FUCKPSN Never Got Patched. The Fake / Incorrect Consoleid github dev's used has been banned. (not yours)
just use this method and edit the .rb and change consoleid whenever / if it shows you banned error.

Whats UP Scene Its Meh 1337 Here And I Got Some News For You!
FuckPSN Is Not Patched. Neither Is 'your' Console Banned.
FuckPSN Basically bypasses ssl + dns and spoofs your console-id (on the back of your psn)
The 'Fake' consoleid (What Sony Uses To Determine / Ban Your PS3 {SYSTEM}) is banned. not yours, the fake one. thats the one banned.

You Can Still Bypass Your ssl + dns and get sony's update.txt and get back online.
but theres a risk of banning your 3.55's consoleid.

If Anyone Can Find A Working Consoleid spoof (so if sony bans the console it wont be yours it'll be the fake one)
I'll Post The Tutorial. i'll post it anyways. but for the time being you can google it yourself its called dns + ssl bypass psn. (what fuckpsn is based off of)
You'll Need A Couple Of Spare Time Thats It. See You Later Sexy People!
TUTORIAL
Here is a simpler guide based on THIS article. Things you will need:
Charles proxy server - www. c h a r l e s p r o x y . c o m /download {REMOVE SPACES}
DevBlind.pkg - You must login or register to view this content.
Comgenie Awesome FileManager - You must login or register to view this content.
PS3DNS v3.2 - You must login or register to view this content.
1. Install the Charles certificate on your PS3

Make a copy of charles-proxy-ssl-proxying-certificate.crt (C:\Program Files\Charles\doc) and rename it to CA24.cer (make sure you change the .crt to .cer or it won't work)

Copy the included .pkg file (AsbestOS) (I have included the new freeflash for 3.55 if you don't want to use AsbestOS) AND the above CA24.cer to your USB drive. YOU CAN USE DEVBLIND.PKG (You can use Anything That Writes Access To Dev_flash

Install the pkg file on the PS3 as you would any other package and then run the DevBlind.pkg From Game Category It Will Ask If You Know What You're Doing Just Select Yes And Hit X.

Open your Open Comgenies Awesome File Manager and copy the CA24.cer to /dev_rwflash/data/cert (remember to make a backup of the original!)
Reboot your PS3.

2. Download and install Charles

Copy the included charles.config to your profiles app-data path. For Windows 7 it is C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Charles (you may need to make the folder, start charles and then close charles then copy the .config back) and for Windows XP it will be C:\Documents and Settings\User\(Local?) Application Data\Charles or C:\Program Files\Charles
Start Charles.

3. Setup your DNS/Update List

Open PS3DNS.exe included in the zip file and select your region
Set the PS3's PRIMARY DNS server to your PC's IP address
Set the PS3's SECONDARY DNS server to your actual DNS server (e.g. router) or use google DNS which is 8.8.8.8
Copy the ps3-updatelist.txt to the root of your C:\ drive - my file is for US update list

4. Login to PSN and enjoy!

Notes: you do NOT need to set the proxy option on the PS3. You MUST keep PS3DNS.exe and Charles.exe on your pc at all times to sign in and play online.

5. Notes

After you install the cert you reboot ur ps3 then you run PS3DNS and type ur country code then you run charles (i had to edit my settings under tools -->map local and change the *01.ps3.update.playstation.net and (/update/ps3/list/*/ps3-updatelist.txt to /update/ps3/list/us/ps3-updatelist.txt) fus01.ps3.update.playstation.net because im in the usa i also add to change the *01.ps3... under proxy -->resverse proxy and also under proxy-->proxy settings -->ssl tab make sure you edit the ps3-updatelist.txt to reflect one from you country then put it on the root of c:/) then after that i set my ps3 up as follows (i have linksys router):

ip address: 192.168.1.105
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
defualt router: 192.168.1.1
primary DNS (MY PCS IP ADDRESS IP4 if using win vista or 7): 192.168.1.100
secondary DNS (any DNS SERVER YOU CAN USE, I use google's and haven't had a problem yet) 8.8.8.8

Both the PS3DNS and charles are running on my pc i have noticed charles will sometimes pop up and say allow connection from 192.168.1.105 which is my ps3 i hit allow then my connection test will go through.

NOTE if you get any error such as sign out or error while signing in just sign in again i've notice the PS3DNS will glitch sometimes and not redirect right.

EDIT 1; <3
EDIT 2: Console ID Spoofing Here: You must login or register to view this content.
Saw Mathiuelh talking about swapping PSIDs on his twitter, as soon as I saw him talking about extracting one from an LV2 dump I knew it would be possible to patch

PSID is your playstation’s unique identifier to Sony, this program will patch the loaded PSID in memory to one of your choice. This won’t permanently patch your PSID, but should let you fool PSN. Best way to try this is for somebody with a banned PS3 to try changing it and going online.

Made and tested on a 3.41 PS3… if your using a different version and patching doesn’t work properly please contact me and we’ll work out a fix

Features
Shows you current PSID
Patch PSID from dev_usb/psid.txt
Choose USB to load from
(should add) save PSID to dev_usb/orig_psid.txt

This uses the peek and poke syscalls in order to patch your PSID. Please make sure your using a payload which uses them (PL3 dev for example)

Usage
Create a text file called psid.txt on root of your USB
Put 32 hex characters inside (e.g. 1234567890ABCDEFFEDCBA0987654321)
Install package
Run PSIDPatch
Select USB with Up/Down
Press X to patch.

Technical Stuff
PSID starts at 0x800000000044A18C in memory (3.41), it is 16 bytes long.

Thanks
Mathieulh/RichDevX – bragging about PSID stuff on twitter, if it was a private convo I never would of started this
user – Fixing CFWLoad code so no SCE confidential stuff is included, thanks man

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.
An Error You Might Get On Charles. *KEEP SKYPE AND TORRENTS CLOSED*
Here's A Video Of It Working. Using Charles. Enjoy Fucks <3

Originally posted by another user
Error's Reported Till Now (With Solutions):
8071053Sad Awesome Re-Install Charles and copy the .config file Provided In PS3DNS.zip
8022F2F4: Spoof A New Console And PSID

p00p. :3
Last edited by xTeh1337x ; 10-09-2012 at 08:54 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to xTeh1337x for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, BuC-ShoTz, Bucko, Daweeyz, EdiTzZ, emcrew2, forcer911, FTDreload, GreenTea101, ibombo, KyleJH12345, M26-_-LOBBYS, Mad Scientist, MPGH, Mr Grumpy, pattryk, Pulsar877, RealTimeEditz, say-say123, soto-rocca, spudeeelad, Taylor, Venomous Villain, TiCiiX, xkoeckiiej, zshred

The following 6 users groaned at xTeh1337x for this awful post:

annern, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, ll-KdOt-ll, ReNoVaTioNz-, stevesetsfire, xSoulEdge
10-08-2012, 01:01 PM #2
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Originally posted by xTeh1337x View Post
FuckPSN Basically bypasses ssl + dns and spoofs your console-id (on the back of your psn)
The 'Fake' consoleid (What Sony Uses To Determine / Ban Your PS3 {SYSTEM}) is banned. not yours, the fake one. thats the one banned.

You Can Still Bypass Your ssl + dns and get sony's update.txt and get back online.

If Anyone Can Find A Working Consoleid spoof (so if sony bans the console it wont be yours it'll be the fake one)
I'll Post The Tutorial. i'll post it anyways. but for the time being you can google it yourself its called dns + ssl bypass psn. (what fuckpsn is based off of)

Thanks for this bro.
Off topic: will you still data transfer to me?
10-08-2012, 01:17 PM #3
ye sure!
1char?
10-08-2012, 01:26 PM #4
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Originally posted by Ownage
How is he going to DT to you unless you live near him? stare

There has been rumors that you can data transfer with Hamachi... I don't think it works though but I already host an old patch on bypass so I'm fine with it.
10-08-2012, 01:59 PM #5
annern
Hurah!
Originally posted by Ownage
Pretty sure Hamachi hasn't worked for awhile. I might be wrong though.

I tried it 3 days ago, didn't work for me :n:
I've heard that you need to be on 3.41 not 3.55? Smile
10-08-2012, 02:33 PM #6
yes 3.41
1 char
10-08-2012, 02:36 PM #7
Rangers 1690
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by xTeh1337x View Post
**NOTE**
This Uses The Same Method As FuckPSN. FUCKPSN Never Got Patched. The Fake / Incorrect Consoleid github dev's used has been banned. (not yours)
just use this method and edit the ca27.cer and change consoleid whenever / if it shows you banned error.

EDIT 1; Here's The TUT. I Cant Re-Write It. Its Working For Me. But Be Careful Doing This Without A Working Consoleid Spoof. Try Use libeeid and you'll get success and get out of the risk of getting (your) system banned. <3 you neegaas.
EDIT 2: Console ID Spoofing Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Here's A Video Of It Working. Using Charles. Enjoy Fucks <3

p00p. :3

can you post a link for AsbestOS 1.5 because i cant find a working one

The following user groaned Rangers 1690 for this awful post:

axelivan15
10-08-2012, 03:06 PM #8
RealTimeEditz
I defeated!
Hopefully Someone finds a Console ID Spoofer Very Soon
Sony should Just let our 3.55 Stay Online its Not Like we Can steal everything on PSN Store with our 3.55 and 3.41
10-08-2012, 03:19 PM #9
jakehop22
Coupon Supreme
Originally posted by Infamous View Post
Hopefully Someone finds a Console ID Spoofer Very Soon
Sony should Just let our 3.55 Stay Online its Not Like we Can steal everything on PSN Store with our 3.55 and 3.41

Yeah but people can just download games and use EBOOT fixes and play the online version absolutely free.
10-08-2012, 03:22 PM #10
RealTimeEditz
I defeated!
Originally posted by jakehop22 View Post
Yeah but people can just download games and use EBOOT fixes and play the online version absolutely free.
i Know That They think it will be unfair for the Other People Who Don't have Jailbroken PS3 and then they Will lose Money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo