12-19-2014, 01:26 AM #1
Angel.
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello fellow NextGenUpdateinites! I bought a CFW PS3 from You must login or register to view this content. and was looking for some advice. The PS3 is on 4.50ita and I'm looking to do things like: Mod GTA, Do trophy services for people possibly, make a funny comment above my online name that's like way to long to be in there and stuff. But what do I really need to know in order not to be Console Banned? How would I get trophy folders in order to do a trophy service (or even just for myself Happy)? Are there certain tools anyone recommends getting? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ^^

Thanks,
-Angel

The following user thanked Angel. for this useful post:

12-19-2014, 01:44 AM #2
Default Avatar
STVBDKD
Originally posted by Angel. View Post
Hello fellow NextGenUpdateinites! I bought a CFW PS3 from You must login or register to view this content. and was looking for some advice. The PS3 is on 4.50ita and I'm looking to do things like: Mod GTA, Do trophy services for people possibly, make a funny comment above my online name that's like way to long to be in there and stuff. But what do I really need to know in order not to be Console Banned? How would I get trophy folders in order to do a trophy service (or even just for myself Happy)? Are there certain tools anyone recommends getting? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ^^

Thanks,
-Angel

before you go sign into PSN Spoof your CID with PSNnja v4 and PSN Patch Stealth so it last longer it works i been doing it for a year now.

The following user thanked STVBDKD for this useful post:

Angel.
12-19-2014, 01:45 AM #3
Angel.
Banned
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
before you go sign into PSN Spoof your CID with PSNnja v4 and PSN Patch Stealth so it last longer it works i been doing it for a year now.

Alright sweet thank you, do you know of a place I could get these programs? or should I just browse NGU and find it somewhere? lol

The following user thanked Angel. for this useful post:

12-19-2014, 02:19 AM #4
Default Avatar
STVBDKD
Alright sweet thank you, do you know of a place I could get these programs? or should I just browse NGU and find it somewhere? lol

Here you go bro this might help You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked STVBDKD for this useful post:

Angel.
12-19-2014, 02:22 AM #5
Angel.
Banned
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
Here you go bro this might help You must login or register to view this content.

Much appreciated. ^^
12-19-2014, 02:55 PM #6
Much appreciated. ^^

Let me know when all your questions have been answered Needa
12-19-2014, 09:52 PM #7
Angel.
Banned
Originally posted by Temp
Let me know when all your questions have been answered Needa

Will do. Smile
12-19-2014, 10:26 PM #8
DeLuca
Banned
Use control fan utility and put it on mode 2 with 70 works the best for me and im on iTA my ps3 stays on 54

The following user thanked DeLuca for this useful post:

Angel.
12-20-2014, 07:23 PM #9
Hello fellow NextGenUpdateinites! I bought a CFW PS3 from You must login or register to view this content. and was looking for some advice. The PS3 is on 4.50ita and I'm looking to do things like: Mod GTA, Do trophy services for people possibly, make a funny comment above my online name that's like way to long to be in there and stuff. But what do I really need to know in order not to be Console Banned? How would I get trophy folders in order to do a trophy service (or even just for myself Happy)? Are there certain tools anyone recommends getting? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ^^

Thanks,
-Angel

If you need help, add me on Skype: Julian-Host
12-20-2014, 07:28 PM #10
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
stay away from the modded comments above your name shit thats askin for trouble Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo