12-21-2014, 06:53 PM #1
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was talking to a friend on Skype and I was explaining a problem I had to him on GTA V. I told him it was torrented and he said the torrent probably is patched. Is that true? Can torrents even get patched? If it is, I downloaded this torrent when GTA came out and it worked great back then. Now I have a problem but not sure if it's the torrent causing the problem. Thanks Smile
12-21-2014, 08:09 PM #2
Piracy isn't allowed on NGU pal, just warning ya
12-21-2014, 08:15 PM #3
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 15 View Post
Piracy isn't allowed on NGU pal, just warning ya

Just a question about a torrent not asking for a link or giving links.
12-21-2014, 08:17 PM #4
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by ImHaXUnique View Post
I was talking to a friend on Skype and I was explaining a problem I had to him on GTA V. I told him it was torrented and he said the torrent probably is patched. Is that true? Can torrents even get patched? If it is, I downloaded this torrent when GTA came out and it worked great back then. Now I have a problem but not sure if it's the torrent causing the problem. Thanks Smile

they cannot get patched
12-21-2014, 08:20 PM #5
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Originally posted by chugs View Post
they cannot get patched

thank you. That's all I needed to know.
12-21-2014, 08:46 PM #6
Just a question about a torrent not asking for a link or giving links.

Yeah I get that, but people seem to get posts taken down for warez content even if it's not directly linked to anything piracy related, so I was just warning you.
12-21-2014, 09:57 PM #7
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Yeah I get that, but people seem to get posts taken down for warez content even if it's not directly linked to anything piracy related, so I was just warning you.

Oh okay thanks.
12-21-2014, 11:39 PM #8
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
I was talking to a friend on Skype and I was explaining a problem I had to him on GTA V. I told him it was torrented and he said the torrent probably is patched. Is that true? Can torrents even get patched? If it is, I downloaded this torrent when GTA came out and it worked great back then. Now I have a problem but not sure if it's the torrent causing the problem. Thanks Smile

Torrents aren't patch just certain games may need to be ran differently. Another thing. If your looking the site known as "the Pirate bay" it's no longer up just a heads up
12-22-2014, 05:55 AM #9
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph

Torrents are not warez you idiot haha...
12-22-2014, 03:32 PM #10
Originally posted by Mythusala View Post
Torrents are not warez you idiot haha...

They are when you're torrenting pirated games. Piracy is considered as warez on this site, you idiot haha Smile

The following user thanked MatthewS_15 for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo