12-22-2014, 06:27 AM #1
CookieWho
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i got banned, but I heard the unban method with stealing someones mac address works with downgrading to 3.55 and installing like, chaos air something, and changing the mac address works when you upgrade back, so im on dex if I use the dex downgrader and then install and then upgrade to higher fw, will i get unbanned, or whats another method without buying another cid?
12-22-2014, 06:30 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by CookieWho View Post
So i got banned, but I heard the unban method with stealing someones mac address works with downgrading to 3.55 and installing like, chaos air something, and changing the mac address works when you upgrade back, so im on dex if I use the dex downgrader and then install and then upgrade to higher fw, will i get unbanned, or whats another method without buying another cid?

You shouldn't get permanently banned from Mac Address. I guarantee you it was a console ban, you will need a new working CID. Yes you can downgrade and use Chaos Air to change Mac
12-22-2014, 07:41 AM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
You shouldn't get permanently banned from Mac Address. I guarantee you it was a console ban, you will need a new working CID. Yes you can downgrade and use Chaos Air to change Mac

One of my 2 ps3 got mac banned last month.all my private id,s was only work on other ps3.was still say banned. Change Mac on 3.55 with Chaos airbringer unbanned.really never got ps3 mac ban.only cid banned.
12-22-2014, 07:41 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
One of my 2 ps3 got mac banned last month.all my private id,s was only work on other ps3.was still say banned. Change Mac on 3.55 with Chaos airbringer unbanned.really never got ps3 mac ban.only cid banned.

You're quoting the wrong person.
12-22-2014, 07:46 AM #5
You're quoting the wrong person.

No...u say no mac ban.i quote u.and say i got mac banned.never got this before.
12-22-2014, 07:48 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
No...u say no mac ban.i quote u.and say i got mac banned.never got this before.

From PSN? Hmm haven't really heard of it. They usually only do CID and account.. But to be safe id change Mac and CID.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

12-22-2014, 07:50 AM #7
From PSN? Hmm haven't really heard of it. They usually only do CID and account.. But to be safe id change Mac and CID.

Yeah really.never got this before.friends can proof this.but crazy id was still work after change Mac.no id and Account banned.was orginal mac.
12-22-2014, 07:50 AM #8
Mac bans are for games like bo2 or ghosts. Sony will only cid ban or account ban you.
12-22-2014, 07:51 AM #9
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yeah really.never got this before.friends can proof this.but crazy id was still work after change Mac.no id and Account banned.was orginal mac.

You make no sense lol okay I get it though it's possible.
12-22-2014, 07:52 AM #10
Originally posted by MetroSeven View Post
Mac bans are for games like bo2 or ghosts. Sony will only cid ban or account ban you.

Not True.i got this Mac banned from psn.have 2.ps3 rebug dex.all my id,s was not work.was work on other ps3 fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo