03-05-2018, 03:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded call of duty world war from website i extracted all of the rar files its ready to be transferred over to the ps3 i used filezilla and put it in hddo Games it pops up just like a normal ps3 game when i clicked it the first time it said it had an update so i updated it well it froze during the update when i restarted the ps3 and tryed clicking on it.the game just went to a black screen and got stuck i tryed to update it agian after another restart and it said it cannot find any other update ive tried everything i can think of cant seem to fix it. I should mention i jailbroke my on ps3 2 weeks ago with the help of a guy on fb i bought the ps3 from gamestop that day just to jail break it so as far as i know its referbished so i dont think it would have any major problems and have not put alot of time on it due to having no clue what i was getting myself into....IF ANYONE can offer anysort of help id be so thankful
03-05-2018, 03:51 PM #2
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
There is 2 way of downloading a game once is the Retail version (BLES, BLUS etc..) and the other one wich you probably did is the psn store version (NPUB,NPEB etc..) .My advise is to download a disc version otherwise youll need to be more experienced since its needed a fix to run a game with dlc's or black screen will come up. Dont think to go online with it or you'll end up banned in no time, unless you get more experienced as i said and know the right app to use.
BY THE WAY IS FORBIDDEN to use or download pirate stuff and we dont encourage people to do so, be advised.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo