Post: DragonBall Xenoverse - PS3 Save to Resign? Help! It takes you only 5 minutes or less!
04-09-2018, 05:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys I need Help.

I downloaded the NPEB save data file, for my DragonBall Xenoverse BLES02096, from this video:

But when I transfer it to my PS3 and start the game, the game detects that it is unable to load because belongs to another user.
I have Rebug CFW 4.82.1 on my PS3 (updated today), I tried Fake Save Data Owner (that belongs to the CFW) but it doesn't work, so I think that it needs to be resigned by a tool on a PC.
I have download BruteForceSaveData but it doesn't give me the possibility to Decrypt for FILE HASH FAIL.

Can someone resign the save for me? The link directly of the file (as in the description of the video linked at the top of this post) is:

You must login or register to view this content.

for NPEB02123_0

Please!

OR if someone knows how to bypass the Save Detector of this game... can let me know it?

IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!

NO VIRUS OBVIOUSLY, NO TIMEWASTER
Last edited by FoxCunning ; 04-09-2018 at 05:59 PM.
04-09-2018, 06:09 PM #2

use my link there to get an uptodate games.conf for bruteforce which has xenoverse keys, you will need a save from your own ps3, to import your sfo profile, then resign the save you downloaded with your data.

The following user thanked tigermark182 for this useful post:

FoxCunning
04-09-2018, 06:11 PM #3
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post

use my link there to get an uptodate games.conf for bruteforce which has xenoverse keys, you will need a save from your own ps3, to import your sfo profile, then resign the save you downloaded with your data.

Please, can you be more precise? I do not know this program well..
04-09-2018, 06:15 PM #4

So, I have updated the games.conf file and thank you as well! Now I don't have the FILE HASH FAIL, but still don't know how to Resign, I used a save of a game on my PS3 to import the PARAM.SFO profile but still can't click on Decrypt...
Can you do it for me? Sal

I want to let you know that when I have downloaded BruteForceSaveData I have had an error of "Error while writing msvcr110.dll . I have followed EVERY single guide on this site and nothing worked for that error...
04-09-2018, 06:15 PM #5
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Please, can you be more precise? I do not know this program well..

the first thing you need to do is download the games.conf on my thread, put it in the folder that bruteforce is installed, then load bruteforce.
now you need to copy a save from your ps3,(your own save) to a usb, open the save in bruteforce.
then click profile in blue writing at the top of bruteforce and open the sfo file in YOUR SAVE. it will now have your save id and ask for name for it, doesnt mattter what you put there
now put the save you downloaded on your usb, open it in bruteforce, right click it and rebuild full with current profile, this will resign it to your account. now copy to ps3 and your done.

FoxCunning
04-09-2018, 06:22 PM #6
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
So, I have updated the games.conf file and thank you as well! Now I don't have the FILE HASH FAIL, but still don't know how to Resign, I used a save of a game on my PS3 to import the PARAM.SFO profile but still can't click on Decrypt...
Can you do it for me? Sal

I want to let you know that when I have downloaded BruteForceSaveData I have had an error of "Error while writing msvcr110.dll . I have followed EVERY single guide on this site and nothing worked for that error...

you need to put that dll in the bruteforce directory. and you also need to install msvbvm50.exe that should be in bruteforce directory. if you want more direct help come chat to me on the save wizard discord.

FoxCunning
04-09-2018, 06:24 PM #7
the first thing you need to do is download the games.conf on my thread, put it in the folder that bruteforce is installed, then load bruteforce.
now you need to copy a save from your ps3,(your own save) to a usb, open the save in bruteforce.
then click profile in blue writing at the top of bruteforce and open the sfo file in YOUR SAVE. it will now have your save id and ask for name for it, doesnt mattter what you put there
now put the save you downloaded on your usb, open it in bruteforce, right click it and rebuild full with current profile, this will resign it to your account. now copy to ps3 and your done.

I am in the last sentence... I have opened the save downloaded placed in the USB with Bruteforce, right clicked on it... but there isn't "Rebuild full with current profile".

There are:

Work an any PS3
Rebug FAKE Account
Update Account ID and copy PARAM
Remove Copy Protection

and so on, other option
04-09-2018, 06:26 PM #8
you need to put that dll in the bruteforce directory. and you also need to install msvbvm50.exe that should be in bruteforce directory. if you want more direct help come chat to me on the save wizard discord.

Yes, I'm on Discord but months ago someone kicked me from NGU group ahah. However yes, I started that 50.exe and yes, putted dll in the right directory, but nothing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo