Post: Ps3 error 80710016 but i dont think my ip is banned??
04-13-2018, 12:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok, so im running 4.81 REX currently on Cex. i was using online just fine while i was on DEX, but then i noticed this error. switched to CEX, still getting it. it has been about a week, and im still getting this error. except, i can log on to my account just fine on the PC, and sony's site is not blocked on anything. not sure what to do. Also, when i run the internet connection test, it only obtains IP address and checks internet connection. (both of which are successful.)

Ok update, i used a new console ID and PSID, Problem persists.
Last edited by dantedemon20 ; 04-28-2018 at 02:19 AM.
04-15-2018, 11:15 PM #2
someone help please. still has not gone away.
04-16-2018, 03:40 PM #3
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
when you're running your internet connection test if it says unsuccessful beside PlayStation network/Sony but the previous ones say successful then you have been console banned, will need to get a new CID. you can still load the internet when your console banned you just can't sign in. .
04-17-2018, 03:05 AM #4
the others do not fail, they are simply not there. also there is no message saying that there is a console ban, just this error code... sorry for being a noob
04-17-2018, 08:10 AM #5
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
when you test your internet connection if it says this then you're banned.

You must login or register to view this content.

it sounds like you have been banned. and you will have to get a cid and psid. if your using a proxy on your ps3 this also may be causing the problem.
04-20-2018, 12:22 AM #6
but i thought that code was an ip ban? also when your console is banned wont it say that it was banned when you try to log in?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo