04-13-2018, 04:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. I recently purchased couple of PS3 to some trophy boosting. I purchased GameGenie for PS3. I believe its from same team that made now Save Wizard for PS4. GameGenie is able to apply cheats to my saves but I dont think it can resign other peoples saves. I read some topics and found out about GK Save Resigner and some stuff about BruteForce. My question is what is the best way to cheat some trophies on OFW using others people saves?
04-15-2018, 06:30 AM #2
Originally posted by GTXMike View Post
Hello. I recently purchased couple of PS3 to some trophy boosting. I purchased GameGenie for PS3. I believe its from same team that made now Save Wizard for PS4. GameGenie is able to apply cheats to my saves but I dont think it can resign other peoples saves. I read some topics and found out about GK Save Resigner and some stuff about BruteForce. My question is what is the best way to cheat some trophies on OFW using others people saves?

The best way would be to get other people's saves, resign them to your own account using Bruteforce SaveData, load the save on your PS3, play the game, and follow the instructions to pop the trophies for that particular save.
04-15-2018, 10:27 PM #3
Yes i resolved my problem already. Learned how to resign and reregion saves in BruteForce and also know now how to resign saves on GameGenie Smile Thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo