04-22-2018, 04:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a quick question does anyone know the best way to fix my jailbroken ylod phat model the best way (NOT HAIR DRYER IVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR 2 YEARS)
05-22-2018, 07:18 PM #2
gennaios
Save Point
temperature rsx and cpu????
05-28-2018, 01:55 AM #3
xelahot
Gym leader
I know how to fix that. You need to dissassemble the console to get the motherboard all by itself. Clean the old thermal paste that’s on the cpu and gpu (the 2 squares). Then put the motherboard down and leveled. Now you want to use a heat gun and heat these two cpu and gpu for 15min at 350 degree at a 1 cm distance, make little circles and alternate between the two. It will fix the soldering that is broken inside of these parts. Itll make the soldering liquid so keep the motherboard leveled. After your 15min. Just leave the motherboard there for another 15min. Thatll make the soldering solid again. After that. Apply some new thermal paste on both cpu and gpu and assemble the ps3 back. Itll fix it. I did that with mine and it still works fine after 2 years now. Just keep the dust away from your ps3 so it doesnt overheat. Thatll cause your cpu and gpu soldering to break again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo