05-24-2018, 03:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wondering if using c++ for an sprx is better or same as using c# and calling the same things the sprx does?
05-24-2018, 09:10 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by spideyroc1 View Post
Just wondering if using c++ for an sprx is better or same as using c# and calling the same things the sprx does?

SPRX is better than ccapi but more prone to freezing and also you can not add much stuff cause the ps3 has limited plugin memory. The best way is using TMAPI, but if you can't then SPRX (My opinion)
05-24-2018, 11:24 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Just wondering if using c++ for an sprx is better or same as using c# and calling the same things the sprx does?

Depends what you do, for a sprx it can be instantaneous when enabling things from it, whereas ccapi or tmapi can be slow or restricted due to your network, all depends on the circumstances
05-24-2018, 11:59 PM #4
how stable are mw2 hud elms on rtm vs sprx
05-26-2018, 03:45 AM #5
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
SPRX is better than ccapi but more prone to freezing and also you can not add much stuff cause the ps3 has limited plugin memory. The best way is using TMAPI, but if you can't then SPRX (My opinion)

i kind of put it in the mw2 section because it was more mw2 related, i don't care how other games perform, just mw2. can i post this back in mw2 because i need to know about mw2 hudelms on ccapi/tmapi or sprx
05-26-2018, 07:21 AM #6
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
i kind of put it in the mw2 section because it was more mw2 related, i don't care how other games perform, just mw2. can i post this back in mw2 because i need to know about mw2 hudelms on ccapi/tmapi or sprx

This is universal not for mw2. Its the same for every game
06-06-2018, 08:45 PM #7
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
This is universal not for mw2. Its the same for every game

im fairly sure games have a difference in stability when it comes to in game hud elements or c# w/ rpc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo