06-11-2018, 08:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whenever I try to copy my legal disc of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 to my PS3 it always aborts at 22 minutes and 7 seconds, always. I need help on this. There is no sign showing that there is an error, it just says. Aborted!
06-11-2018, 08:42 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by TRGReal View Post
Whenever I try to copy my legal disc of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 to my PS3 it always aborts at 22 minutes and 7 seconds, always. I need help on this. There is no sign showing that there is an error, it just says. Aborted!

Your sure you dont press triangle ?

And why do you want your disc game digital on your ps3?
06-11-2018, 09:17 AM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by TRGReal View Post
Whenever I try to copy my legal disc of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 to my PS3 it always aborts at 22 minutes and 7 seconds, always. I need help on this. There is no sign showing that there is an error, it just says. Aborted!

Check your disc for scratches or dirt marks and clean it.
Also make sure cobra mode is enabled just in case and thst you have enough hdd space. Also install latest multiman update
06-11-2018, 09:52 AM #4
I have enough space, was not touching or near the controller, and the disc is clean. Checked that MultiMan is up to date and I'll retry for a final time now to make sure.
I need to have it on my HDD to be able to mod it with non-host menus, you can't write onto a disc, I need to put an EBOOT on it
06-11-2018, 10:13 AM #5
Nope, again just aborted happened again. I need more help on this if anybody knows why please respond.
06-11-2018, 12:12 PM #6
Do you know anybody that can help?
06-11-2018, 02:45 PM #7
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Your sure you dont press triangle ?

And why do you want your disc game digital on your ps3?

i wasn't near the controller
06-11-2018, 02:52 PM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Never tried it myself since i just play my disc games on disc
06-11-2018, 11:19 PM #9
Never had a problem with it. PS3 disks can have tiny imperfections on them not visible to your eyes. I had a copy of Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition along with a copy of Beyond Two Souls that had the same problem. There was always a certain file they stopped on and aborted. I tried using multiman to just get those exact files and it could never copy them. I could copy files before and after them, but not those exact files. Both disks were absolutely perfect, smudgeless, scratchless, not a single spot of anything on them that I could see. Yet other copies of the exact same games worked. It just means you're screwed and feel free to toss the disk in a garbage can so nobody else ever comes across the broken junker. It fooled me good with Fallout 3 where the file that was affected was accessed right about where you were almost done with the beginning birthday party. The game always got stuck loading the dialogue. Just toss the disk in a garbage can where it belongs and get another copy of it. There's no use for the disk unless there's another person with a faulty disk that happens to have a different file on it not working, and they intend to use both disks to copy the working files to their PS3 or whatever. But what are the odds of that happening?
Last edited by y8rz3l56ye2n8q ; 06-11-2018 at 11:22 PM.
06-12-2018, 12:23 AM #10
I got it secondhand pretty cheap so I'm guessing that is why.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo