06-14-2018, 06:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello people
So I recently got my hands on a jailbroken ps3 (Dex) and I want to start modding games like CoD, Skate 3 and probably other games.
I want to start out offline untill I know a little more but is ther eanything I should prepare/do before injecting a gsc mod menu or connecting to anything using ccapi?
06-16-2018, 06:47 PM #2
QuantumDev
Can’t trickshot me!
I was in the same situation as you once and I just learned by researching and trial and error.
Have you tried looking through the forums for tutorials, help threads etc?
Also try be more specific as to what you need help with. Good luck with everything.

The following user thanked QuantumDev for this useful post:

christo321
06-23-2018, 11:54 AM #3
jkait
NextGenUpdate Elite
Must have for begginner users i would say is:

CCAPI tool (used for multiple things like setting console id, checking temperatures, connecting rtm tools etc.)
Multiman or webman mod (Loads games via ext/int hdd's, different media players etc.)
KMZ Ultra -{If you play BO2}- (Its a gsc menu loader which can load while your in game lobby, has alot of menus for multi and zombies)
There is a Skate 3 rtm tool floating around here somewhere

Also when you do decide to go online with whatever game you play try to have an antiban eboot or procedure to follow to minimise the risk of being banned
I use webmans built in mod ( R2 + Triangle ) to disable syscalls & clear history

I'd reccomend researching each of the above on how to use it properly before diving straight into business.
Last edited by jkait ; 06-23-2018 at 11:57 AM.

The following user thanked jkait for this useful post:

christo321
06-23-2018, 12:09 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by jkait View Post
Must have for begginner users i would say is:

CCAPI tool (used for multiple things like setting console id, checking temperatures, connecting rtm tools etc.)
Multiman or webman mod (Loads games via ext/int hdd's, different media players etc.)
KMZ Ultra -{If you play BO2}- (Its a gsc menu loader which can load while your in game lobby, has alot of menus for multi and zombies)
There is a Skate 3 rtm tool floating around here somewhere

Also when you do decide to go online with whatever game you play try to have an antiban eboot or procedure to follow to minimise the risk of being banned
I use webmans built in mod ( R2 + Triangle ) to disable syscalls & clear history

I'd reccomend researching each of the above on how to use it properly before diving straight into business.

the last time I heard of that KMZ Ultra it had a CID Stealer in it or something. There were a lot of reports about it

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

christo321
06-23-2018, 02:33 PM #5
jkait
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thats probably true, i havent been on the scene of ps3 in a while i mostly use it for offline use anyway but it wouldnt surprise me
Mind you ive only been banned once whilst playing bo2 using kmz but if it reduces the chances its probably best not to use it
Its a shame if thats true cause its got a really easy user interface for that homebrew too

The following user thanked jkait for this useful post:

christo321
06-26-2018, 11:24 PM #6
Thanks for the answers everyone Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo