06-18-2018, 05:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,
I need some help here. My ps3 is running 4.82 D-REX CFW and I can’t get any SPRX menus too work on ANY game. I’ve gone into rebug tool box and checked that REBUG mode, COBRA and WEBMAN is enabled which they are. My LV2 Kernel is DEX and my Target Type is DEX. I’m using the Eboots supplied with the menus and placing them in the ussdir of the games. I’m also placing the sprx files into hdd0-tmp.*
I’ve tried loading the games without the sprx files to make sure the eboots work and they do. I can also use RTM tools absolutely fine. I use the following too get online if this helps. Load game from webman-rebug tool box to spoof eid too CEX-psnpatch holding x to disable syscalls (or press r2&triangle instead)-sign in.*
Help is much appreciated.*
Nero.

ps-admins if this is in the incorrect place please move it, this is my first post so I’m not too sure where it goes, thanks.
06-18-2018, 05:49 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Synth View Post
Hey,
I need some help here. My ps3 is running 4.82 D-REX CFW and I can’t get any SPRX menus too work on ANY game. I’ve gone into rebug tool box and checked that REBUG mode, COBRA and WEBMAN is enabled which they are. My LV2 Kernel is DEX and my Target Type is DEX. I’m using the Eboots supplied with the menus and placing them in the ussdir of the games. I’m also placing the sprx files into hdd0-tmp.*
I’ve tried loading the games without the sprx files to make sure the eboots work and they do. I can also use RTM tools absolutely fine. I use the following too get online if this helps. Load game from webman-rebug tool box to spoof eid too CEX-psnpatch holding x to disable syscalls (or press r2&triangle instead)-sign in.*
Help is much appreciated.*
Nero.

ps-admins if this is in the incorrect place please move it, this is my first post so I’m not too sure where it goes, thanks.

are your debug settings correctly set up? also just copy your cid and set it on boot via ccapi or multiman instead of spoofing to cex
06-19-2018, 11:10 AM #3
I’m pretty sure they are. Could you run me through what they should be? I remember np environment is set to np, the network settings (something like this) is set too single, not duel. Yes I set my new private cid too boot via ccapi. Can sign in no problems.
06-19-2018, 04:17 PM #4
If anyone else has any ideas let me know ASAP.
06-19-2018, 04:24 PM #5
Calculus
I’m pretty sure they are. Could you run me through what they should be? I remember np environment is set to np, the network settings (something like this) is set too single, not duel. Yes I set my new private cid too boot via ccapi. Can sign in no problems.

-Release Check Mode: Development Mode
-Boot Mode: System Software Mode
06-19-2018, 05:53 PM #6
yeah they are both set too that
06-19-2018, 06:12 PM #7
Calculus
yeah they are both set too that

quote me next time so i can get aa notification. btw if both your target type and lv2 are on dex and your debug settings are also correct. if you use the provided eboot with whatever sprx you want to use then it will work
06-21-2018, 06:31 PM #8
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
quote me next time so i can get aa notification. btw if both your target type and lv2 are on dex and your debug settings are also correct. if you use the provided eboot with whatever sprx you want to use then it will work

They are both DEX, Debug settings should be good, and I do use the provided eboot. Nothing works tho :(
06-23-2018, 01:58 PM #9
Anyone else got any ideas?
07-04-2018, 05:35 AM #10
Hey man im having the same problem, im trying to use the PSN version of GTAV and would really like to know how to get this working. I also converted to DEX and am on 4.82 rex (i guess D rex now), the game boots fine normally with marshmallows 1.1 mod menu and the game starts up, but then it simply doesnt load past the story/online selection screen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo