06-19-2018, 11:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Every time i try and load up destiny on my PS3 and im on 4.81 DEX and just when i load the game it just freezes basically just black screen and i have 6 other games on the webman and they all work fine and i have plenty of space so that shouldn't be the issue and ive seen in YouTube comments people make videos about black screen and i do it and still doesn't work and all the comment are the same it doesn't work so im just trying to get some help.
06-21-2018, 01:04 AM #2
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Originally posted by hawkseye13 View Post
Every time i try and load up destiny on my PS3 and im on 4.81 DEX and just when i load the game it just freezes basically just black screen and i have 6 other games on the webman and they all work fine and i have plenty of space so that shouldn't be the issue and ive seen in YouTube comments people make videos about black screen and i do it and still doesn't work and all the comment are the same it doesn't work so im just trying to get some help.

go to Multiman and find Destiny, highlight INTERNAL & BD MIRROR. Quit from Multiman.
Go to Debug Setting and scroll down to where you see Boot Mode and change it to Release Mode. After restart your PS3. Done

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo