06-24-2018, 09:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey so i have a Jail-broken PS3 and every time I try to update or switch firmwares it says "The data is corrupted. (80029CCA)
-
Rebug Toolbox Version: 02.02.10
Firmware: 4.81
LV2 Kernel: CEX
Target Type: DEX
-
My goal is to downgrade to 3.55 and convert everything to DEX then update to a better DEX firmware i can provide any details you need please help someone.
06-24-2018, 10:46 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by MethodZz View Post
Hey so i have a Jail-broken PS3 and every time I try to update or switch firmwares it says "The data is corrupted. (80029CCA)
-
Rebug Toolbox Version: 02.02.10
Firmware: 4.81
LV2 Kernel: CEX
Target Type: DEX
-
My goal is to downgrade to 3.55 and convert everything to DEX then update to a better DEX firmware i can provide any details you need please help someone.

Wow I never thought after all this time somone would be so clueless about a jailbroken console... I STRONGLY suggest you start researching. And no to switch to dex you use the rebug toolbox. Google how there are literally millions of videos in youtube
06-25-2018, 02:41 AM #3
Dude i know how to do it but i get an error when i try to change the firmware so that way i can downgrade and convert it wont let me i tried looking it up nobody has this problem and all the videos i found didnt help so that why im asking yall.
06-25-2018, 04:25 AM #4
i had the same problem i fixed the system folder in recovery, hard booted, changed back to cex and followed a youtube tut after that, worked fine.
06-25-2018, 07:25 AM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by MethodZz View Post
Dude i know how to do it but i get an error when i try to change the firmware so that way i can downgrade and convert it wont let me i tried looking it up nobody has this problem and all the videos i found didnt help so that why im asking yall.

Then you clearly dont know that you need to swap tour lv2 to dex or target type to dex and do it FROM THE REBUG TOOLBOX you don't downgrade smh. Rebug is a hybrid DEX/CEX CFW

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo