08-02-2018, 05:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New to the forum just jailbroke from 4.82 ofw to Ferrox 4.82 cfw. Forgive me if im wrong its been many years since modding ps3 and ive forgotten some of the basic tools and knowledge. Only plan on using mod menus and rtm in mw2 with my neighbor like carepackage buildings etc, is the modding still the same as back on 3.55 a while back like using ftp? Any tips recommended i dont remember much besides multi man should i downgrade back to 3.55 or?* the console is the same one used back when 3.55 was ofw and was jailbroken at one point if that helps any
08-12-2018, 12:20 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by BioLucifer231 View Post
New to the forum just jailbroke from 4.82 ofw to Ferrox 4.82 cfw. Forgive me if im wrong its been many years since modding ps3 and ive forgotten some of the basic tools and knowledge. Only plan on using mod menus and rtm in mw2 with my neighbor like carepackage buildings etc, is the modding still the same as back on 3.55 a while back like using ftp? Any tips recommended i dont remember much besides multi man should i downgrade back to 3.55 or?* the console is the same one used back when 3.55 was ofw and was jailbroken at one point if that helps any

I would recommend Rebug over Ferrox but it’s up to you on that. And for modding it just depends what you want to use. Rtm tools require ccapi or tmapi and there are tutorials for that you can find. And if you want a menu it’s up to you what to use. You can google how to install sprx menus as well.

Any other questions just quote me or pm me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo