Post: Been out of modding the ps3 for awhile now so I have a question for people
08-04-2018, 05:29 AM #1
jaredremark24
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. It's been awhile since I have used my modded ps3 DEX cfw. I am currently running rebug toolbox 2.02.04. I was wondering what I have to do to get back online, I have been out of it for awhile and my Lv2 kernel says CEX now and the target type still says DEX. How could I get back up and running man for some GTA V. Usually my lv2 kernel would match what my target type is and then all I would have to do is run multiman and spoof console I'd then bam online. Just hoping someone could help me out. Thank you.
08-04-2018, 04:12 PM #2
Hope
Grunt
Originally posted by jaredremark24 View Post
I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. It's been awhile since I have used my modded ps3 DEX cfw. I am currently running rebug toolbox 2.02.04. I was wondering what I have to do to get back online, I have been out of it for awhile and my Lv2 kernel says CEX now and the target type still says DEX. How could I get back up and running man for some GTA V. Usually my lv2 kernel would match what my target type is and then all I would have to do is run multiman and spoof console I'd then bam online. Just hoping someone could help me out. Thank you.

What CFW are you currently running?
08-04-2018, 11:22 PM #3
jaredremark24
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hope View Post
What CFW are you currently running?

I'll have to check when I get home
08-11-2018, 11:43 PM #4
Rocket League <3
I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. It's been awhile since I have used my modded ps3 DEX cfw. I am currently running rebug toolbox 2.02.04. I was wondering what I have to do to get back online, I have been out of it for awhile and my Lv2 kernel says CEX now and the target type still says DEX. How could I get back up and running man for some GTA V. Usually my lv2 kernel would match what my target type is and then all I would have to do is run multiman and spoof console I'd then bam online. Just hoping someone could help me out. Thank you.

I would make sure your kernel and target are both dex first. Then just go online. Aslong as you stay signed out while using any homebrew you don’t need to use PSNinja or anything like that before getting online.

I used to think disabling syscalls and deleting history was the right move but after my 10th cid ban I stopped and haven’t been banned in over a year now Smile. Hope this helps some.
08-14-2018, 02:41 AM #5
DH63
Retired Staff

Follow the steps in my guide to convert your system from CEX to DEX You must login or register to view this content.

That should solve your problem with having unmatching LV types. Also, you should always delete your history.

The method I use to go online is to make sure my system internet is disabled then use SEN Enabler to change my MAC Address. After that I will load any .iso I need to or if I'm not using webMAN MOD to load a backup I will go back to SEN Enabler and select OFW Mode then Delete History. Then simply enable internet on the console again and log in.
08-17-2018, 02:08 AM #6
jaredremark24
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks man I usually dont get banned either and my kernel says CEX and the target type is DEX usually I would go online easy but I do not know how that got switched to CEX
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-17-2018 at 02:28 AM.
08-17-2018, 02:28 AM #7
DH63
Retired Staff
Thanks man I usually dont get banned either and my kernel says CEX and the target type is DEX usually I would go online easy but I do not know how that got switched to CEX

You might have accidentally done something wrong by mistake resulting in differing LV Types. Have you been able to solve your LV issues? Do you still need help getting online?
08-17-2018, 11:22 PM #8
jaredremark24
NextGenUpdate Elite
Is there a way I can like Skype u bro and show u the process and what my screen looks like, so that way u could see for yourself. If not man it's cool, I just have been working a lot so have not had time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo