08-14-2018, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know any games that can be modded and i would like to know what they are. If anyone can help im looking for other games i have that i can mod them plz help
08-14-2018, 08:16 PM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by bigwinner View Post
Does anyone know any games that can be modded and i would like to know what they are. If anyone can help im looking for other games i have that i can mod them plz help

Just about any PS3 game can be modded.

What games do you currently have?
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-14-2018 at 08:27 PM.
08-14-2018, 08:24 PM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by bigwinner View Post
Does anyone know any games that can be modded and i would like to know what they are. If anyone can help im looking for other games i have that i can mod them plz help

Is your PS3 jailbroken? Like DH63 said most ps3 games can be modded but you'd need to be jailbroken.
08-15-2018, 01:41 AM #4
so how do u mod any game my game is jail broken. i mean like mod menu and everything
08-15-2018, 03:26 AM #5
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Chi300gang View Post
so how do u mod any game my game is jail broken. i mean like mod menu and everything

Well you find a menu you want to use, and depending on what type it is (SPRX, GSC) it varies on how you install it.

For an SPRX Menu, usually it will come with a .sprx file and a EBOOT.bin file. The Sprx goes in your ps3's tmp folder (Use a FTP program like filezilla), and the eboot goes into the games USRDIR folder where the old eboot will be located. Make sure to backup the old eboot incase theirs something wrong with the eboot you're installing.

And for a GSC menu, you use a gsc injector either on a rtm tool or using GSC Studio. You can google tutorials for most of the stuff you're asking about.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo