08-21-2018, 08:33 PM #1
GeorgieBoii
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!
I've came across a little problem. I have most Call of Duty's on disc apart from Ghosts. After installing the game via MultiMAN, I tried to install mods but had no luck.
Does anybody have some advice for me?
Thanks!

P.S I'm very new here so if this isn't allowed, I apologise.
08-21-2018, 08:38 PM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by GeorgieBoii View Post
Hello!
I've came across a little problem. I have most Call of Duty's on disc apart from Ghosts. After installing the game via MultiMAN, I tried to install mods but had no luck.
Does anybody have some advice for me?
Thanks!

P.S I'm very new here so if this isn't allowed, I apologise.

What kind of modifications are you attempting to install? EBOOTs? SPRX's?

When you use a game from a backup it will typically have game files in dev_hdd0 in two different locations. Which directory are you installing your mods in?
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-21-2018 at 11:24 PM.
08-21-2018, 10:05 PM #3
GeorgieBoii
Save Point
Hey. I've been installing the EBOOTs in the typical USR....folders and the SPRX files in the "tmp" folder :/ nothing seems to work, sadly.

Wow. You can tell I'm new. The thread must have auto corrected as I typed "Pirated"...don't know where backup came from lol. Sorry for the inconvenience there, mod.
Thanks!
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-21-2018 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Merged replies in to one
08-21-2018, 10:43 PM #4
DH63
Retired Staff
Hey. I've been installing the EBOOTs in the typical USR....folders and the SPRX files in the "tmp" folder :/ nothing seems to work, sadly.

Wow. You can tell I'm new. The thread must have auto corrected as I typed "Pirated"...don't know where backup came from lol. Sorry for the inconvenience there, mod.
Thanks!

What is the directory of the USRDIR folder that you are installing the EBOOT in? Also, is your EBOOT for a DEX console?
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-21-2018 at 10:46 PM.
08-21-2018, 11:18 PM #5
GeorgieBoii
Save Point
The games directory is "...dev_hdd0/GAMES" as far as I know, it's the directory MultiMAN uses to find games sent to the HDD. The EBOOT (Like most nowadays) is for both. I'm running a CEX.
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-21-2018 at 11:23 PM.
08-21-2018, 11:25 PM #6
DH63
Retired Staff
The games directory is "...dev_hdd0/GAMES" as far as I know, it's the directory MultiMAN uses to find games sent to the HDD. The EBOOT (Like most nowadays) is for both. I'm running a CEX.

Install your EBOOTs in dev_hdd0/game/BLXXXXXX/USRDIR.

You'll want to replace the EBOOT you took out of dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLXXXXXX back to it's original.
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-21-2018 at 11:29 PM.
08-21-2018, 11:33 PM #7
GeorgieBoii
Save Point
So are you telling me that MultiMAN makes a game folder in the standard "game" folder? I'll have to see this for myself. I'll reply again with the result.

Oh hold up, turns out my game was supposed to be in the PS3ISO folder. I've been going into MultiMAN's file manager to play the game. No wonder it didn't show up in XMB lol. Same problem still applies though, sadly. There's no trace of the game in the "game" folder, even after the console said "Installing Call of Duty: Ghosts".
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-21-2018 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Merged replies into one
08-21-2018, 11:45 PM #8
DH63
Retired Staff
So are you telling me that MultiMAN makes a game folder in the standard "game" folder? I'll have to see this for myself. I'll reply again with the result.

Oh hold up, turns out my game was supposed to be in the PS3ISO folder. I've been going into MultiMAN's file manager to play the game. No wonder it didn't show up in XMB lol. Same problem still applies though, sadly. There's no trace of the game in the "game" folder, even after the console said "Installing Call of Duty: Ghosts".

You need to update your game. Also there's no need to make multiple replies to your own thread; just edit your original comment until someone replies.
08-21-2018, 11:52 PM #9
GeorgieBoii
Save Point
The game is fully updated, it was detected by the PS3 as it's an ISO. Automatically updated for me and I've played online for a short while. All I have to work with right now is an ISO file in the PS3ISO folder. And yeah, I noticed you merged them. My bad hehe.

Update: Scrap what I said about the PS3ISO stuff...I've extracted the ISO and now it's in the GAMES folder and boots from there via MultiMAN - XMB. Sorry to overcomplicate things there. Game is in "GAMES" folder, but still nothing in "game".
Last edited by GeorgieBoii ; 08-22-2018 at 12:18 AM.
08-22-2018, 12:23 AM #10
DH63
Retired Staff
The game is fully updated, it was detected by the PS3 as it's an ISO. Automatically updated for me and I've played online for a short while. All I have to work with right now is an ISO file in the PS3ISO folder. And yeah, I noticed you merged them. My bad hehe.

Update: Scrap what I said about the PS3ISO stuff...I've extracted the ISO and now it's in the GAMES folder and boots from there via MultiMAN - XMB. Sorry to overcomplicate things there. Game is in "GAMES" folder, but still nothing in "game".

Try going to Game -> Game Data Utility -> Your Game and delete the updates and reinstall them when launching from the XMB. See if that fixes the problem.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo