08-23-2018, 09:14 PM #1
Illegalfall
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there guys, I was wondering if anyone was active to help me one on one to fix my PS3 as I'm unsure how to function it

I used to have Rebug 4.50 but someone told me to upgrade to 4.8.1 so I upgraded and I couldn't use all the apps as they would either have a black screen and freeze or just exit out of them.

So then I couldn't use the apps as the CFW was not supported meaning that I couldn't load any apps, games or even change my CID.

I'm looking for someone that can help me perhaps over social media like Snapchat or Kik anything to help me, I just feel like I want to start over again but keep the games on there.
08-24-2018, 08:27 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Illegalfall View Post
Hey there guys, I was wondering if anyone was active to help me one on one to fix my PS3 as I'm unsure how to function it

I used to have Rebug 4.50 but someone told me to upgrade to 4.8.1 so I upgraded and I couldn't use all the apps as they would either have a black screen and freeze or just exit out of them.

So then I couldn't use the apps as the CFW was not supported meaning that I couldn't load any apps, games or even change my CID.

I'm looking for someone that can help me perhaps over social media like Snapchat or Kik anything to help me, I just feel like I want to start over again but keep the games on there.

Are you sure you didnt install OFW? Because thats what its sounding like. Double check.
08-24-2018, 08:51 AM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Hey there guys, I was wondering if anyone was active to help me one on one to fix my PS3 as I'm unsure how to function it

Have you updated any of the apps so they can work with 4.81?
08-24-2018, 09:54 AM #4
Illegalfall
Save Point
Nah it's definitely CFW I know that for a fact just the apps don't work, I can't use CFW Setup to enter the console ID and it also wiped half my games off
08-24-2018, 11:12 AM #5
Calculus
Nah it's definitely CFW I know that for a fact just the apps don't work, I can't use CFW Setup to enter the console ID and it also wiped half my games off

CFW Setup can only be used for ITA CFW. ITA has no 4.81 CFW published, only Rebug has which is what you probably have installed so you need rebug toolbox. Still for the other apps you must update them if you want to use them
08-24-2018, 08:59 PM #6
Illegalfall
Save Point
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
Have you updated any of the apps so they can work with 4.81?

And that's the thing, I don't know how to update them fully, also as my games got deleted I downloaded BO2 again with the DLCs and it took so long to boot it up and it shows that I'm online and that there's others playing but when I wanna join a game there's 0 games
08-24-2018, 09:11 PM #7
Illegalfall
Save Point
And ATM I'm on Rebug 4.81, I was on higher but I keep switching to find the best one, can y'all recommend a firmware that's really good where it's supported to play online and most of the apps
08-24-2018, 10:43 PM #8
Rocket League <3
And ATM I'm on Rebug 4.81, I was on higher but I keep switching to find the best one, can y'all recommend a firmware that's really good where it's supported to play online and most of the apps

I'm on 4.81.2 so maybe try that. But theres definitely something wrong with your cfw.
08-25-2018, 01:22 AM #9
Illegalfall
Save Point
Originally posted by Like View Post
I'm on 4.81.2 so maybe try that. But theres definitely something wrong with your cfw.

Do you have social media like Snapchat or something that you could dm me, perhaps you can help me and it'll be easier on contact each other rather than use this site
08-25-2018, 01:43 AM #10
Calculus
Just get the latest pkg files for the homebrew apps you need ( from here You must login or register to view this content. and install them. Its not hard.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo