09-03-2018, 02:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how I would hide debug settings from the bottom of the settings list?
09-04-2018, 01:57 AM #2
Originally posted by ArchedRapid View Post
Does anyone know how I would hide debug settings from the bottom of the settings list?

Update to OFW, and it'll be gone.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Shadow, SoloHoster
09-04-2018, 01:58 AM #3
Shadow
Banned
Does anyone know how I would hide debug settings from the bottom of the settings list?

Why? would you wanna hide them lmao
09-04-2018, 08:30 PM #4
i have a reason but i need to get rid of that from appearing first
09-04-2018, 08:58 PM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
i have a reason but i need to get rid of that from appearing first

you may be able to use rebug toolbox to remove them
09-04-2018, 09:40 PM #6
well if anyone could help me that would be nice. If not is their a cfw that does not have it like ferrox or some older cfw that still works online
09-04-2018, 10:24 PM #7
Rocket League <3
well if anyone could help me that would be nice. If not is their a cfw that does not have it like ferrox or some older cfw that still works online

Bruh all CFW has debug settings, debug settings is such a small thing why are you so worried about taking it away? If you dont want debug settings, update to OFW. That will fix it.
09-04-2018, 10:49 PM #8
Originally posted by Like View Post
Bruh all CFW has debug settings, debug settings is such a small thing why are you so worried about taking it away? If you dont want debug settings, update to OFW. That will fix it.

Because I am trying to make my ps3 xmb look as much like ofw as possible i already changed everything else so everything else looks like its ofw but i haven’t figured out how to hide that. Because in 8s people always ask for “dash” so they can see if ur playing legit and if u get caught cheating ur banned. So i can basically show my dash but they always ask to see settings and they would see that and ban me.
09-04-2018, 10:51 PM #9
Rocket League <3
Because I am trying to make my ps3 xmb look as much like ofw as possible i already changed everything else so everything else looks like its ofw but i haven’t figured out how to hide that. Because in 8s people always ask for “dash” so they can see if ur playing legit and if u get caught cheating ur banned. So i can basically show my dash but they always ask to see settings and they would see that and ban me.

Then dont play 8s. Go play it legit like everyone else and you wont have a problem. Update to OFW and you can play 8s all day long.

The following user groaned Like for this awful post:

iDeity
09-04-2018, 10:54 PM #10
Originally posted by Like View Post
Then dont play 8s. Go play it legit like everyone else and you wont have a problem. Update to OFW and you can play 8s all day long.

ur not useful to this thread at all. Unless you can answer you have no reason to respond. I said how to hide it will being cfw. I got my jb to cheat online but i like to hide it instead of going full on spin bot and whatever. This is a ps3 mod question don’t answer telling me to play legit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo