09-10-2018, 09:47 PM #1
Mr_Snake_-
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today my ps3 power button cable some how broke is there any other way on powering the console on? Or do i just have to but a new cable for the button ? Never had a issue with this before
-i can power it on still but its annoying to do just wanted to know if theres a other way or something
09-10-2018, 11:04 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Mr
Today my ps3 power button cable some how broke is there any other way on powering the console on? Or do i just have to but a new cable for the button ? Never had a issue with this before
-i can power it on still but its annoying to do just wanted to know if theres a other way or something

Are you saying the button on your PS3 to power it on doesnt work? Because if so that has nothing to do with your cables lol.
09-10-2018, 11:11 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Mr
Today my ps3 power button cable some how broke is there any other way on powering the console on? Or do i just have to but a new cable for the button ? Never had a issue with this before

Kinda got the same with my fat ps3 just make sure the case is correctly on it and make sure whatever what was under the case that its still at the same spot it might moved a little bit and that makes it maybe unable or hard to get your ps3 on
09-10-2018, 11:37 PM #4
Mr_Snake_-
Little One
The ribbin cable broke i been useing tin foil to turn it on that the only way i found so far im going to prob buy a new ribbim cable

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo