09-25-2018, 03:25 PM #1
xiijc
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,*

I am just trying to find out if its just me or is it everyone experiencing the same problem when trying to sign in on ps3.*

I am running DEX 4.81 Rebug & go to sign in & a System Update is required. Maybe someone can help as I don't want too downgrade or upgrade as I may experience the same problem after doing this and not sure if there are spoofers available for this recent update.*
09-25-2018, 04:09 PM #2
Download this You must login or register to view this content. 1. extract files
2. Install PKG on PS3
3. Open the PKG
4. Go to SEN/PSN Options
5. Click 9.99 Spoofer
6. Once the Spoofer has finished go back into the SEN/PSN Options
7.Enable Sen Access you should be able to sign in Smile
09-25-2018, 05:02 PM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by xiijc View Post
Hi,*

I am just trying to find out if its just me or is it everyone experiencing the same problem when trying to sign in on ps3.*

I am running DEX 4.81 Rebug & go to sign in & a System Update is required. Maybe someone can help as I don't want too downgrade or upgrade as I may experience the same problem after doing this and not sure if there are spoofers available for this recent update.*

If people actually took the time to search around the forum you would save time by not posting the same thing over and over again, it has been already asked twice. And here is the original informative thread You must login or register to view this content.. The thread is stuck for a reason

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

xiijc
09-25-2018, 10:40 PM #4
xiijc
Gobble
I know I posted this and 2 seconds later see the other post regarding this. I would've removed the post of I knew where I posted it lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo