10-05-2018, 07:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all!

I am using the newest version of CCAPI (2.80 REV3), and I have encountered an annoying bug.

Whenever I try to add a new console, CCAPI crashes just as the form loads up. After debugging with VS, it crashes at "access violation reading location".

Is there anyway to add a PS3 without opening CCAPI, like through a .txt file or registery?

Thanks.
10-05-2018, 05:17 PM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by OpTek View Post
Hello all!

I am using the newest version of CCAPI (2.80 REV3), and I have encountered an annoying bug.

Whenever I try to add a new console, CCAPI crashes just as the form loads up. After debugging with VS, it crashes at "access violation reading location".

Is there anyway to add a PS3 without opening CCAPI, like through a .txt file or registery?

Thanks.

I do not think that it is possible to add a console to your ControlConsole API through any other means other than opening up the application.

As for your problem, I've looked up the error "access violation reading location" and found no luck in finding a proper solution. Are you also receiving a memory location when you get that error?

I would try uninstalling it, restarting your PC and then installing it again and see if the issue is still persistent.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo