10-20-2018, 06:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a really weird bug and I’ve never seen it before, and it’s gettig really bloody annoying. So for some reason, if I Connect my Bluetooth mic to my ps3 when playing BO2, it causes my console to crash to the recovery menu screen, after a match ends, or I leave a match, doesn’t matter what eboot I use same shit happens, and I’ve checked the game with Rebug and I have a log issue that says”PS3.GAME.INI: Invalid filename in /Dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME. anyone know how to fix this bs? I’ve also reinstalled the game still happens... thanks
10-20-2018, 03:54 PM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by ausmodz1 View Post
This is a really weird bug and I’ve never seen it before, and it’s gettig really bloody annoying. So for some reason, if I Connect my Bluetooth mic to my ps3 when playing BO2, it causes my console to crash to the recovery menu screen, after a match ends, or I leave a match, doesn’t matter what eboot I use same shit happens, and I’ve checked the game with Rebug and I have a log issue that says”PS3.GAME.INI: Invalid filename in /Dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME. anyone know how to fix this bs? I’ve also reinstalled the game still happens... thanks

Are you 100% positive that it is your Bluetooth mic causing the issue? Do you always play with your mic connected? Is your game a copy acquired by other means?

I've never heard of this issue happening to anyone before, so it's a little weird to think that a Bluetooth mic would be causing such problems with your console.
10-21-2018, 01:49 AM #3
Yes I’ve tested it, works fine without mic. Then I connect my mic and it crashes. I’ve never encountered this ever, and I’ve been Modding for years, so I’m really confused why this happens. And the game is a torrent in downloaded online, which has worked fine with my other consoles so Idk what’s causing this
10-21-2018, 02:40 AM #4
DH63
Retired Staff
Yes I’ve tested it, works fine without mic. Then I connect my mic and it crashes. I’ve never encountered this ever, and I’ve been Modding for years, so I’m really confused why this happens. And the game is a torrent in downloaded online, which has worked fine with my other consoles so Idk what’s causing this

Yeah, it is really strange that it's doing that for you.

My best guess is that something is corrupted, be it a file or something else, that is related to the functionality of connecting a mic via Bluetooth. Is it just Black Ops 2 that is giving you these problems when it connects or does it happen with other games as well?

Maybe you should delete the game from your console and reinstall it. Or perhaps updating your CFW if you haven't already.
10-21-2018, 07:53 PM #5
I fixed it! I reinstalled my CFW and deleted Webman, then Installed Webman mod Lite. A couple friends were having the same problem. Thx for the help tho mate appreciate it!

The following user thanked ausmodz1 for this useful post:

10-21-2018, 08:09 PM #6
Rocket League <3
I fixed it! I reinstalled my CFW and deleted Webman, then Installed Webman mod Lite. A couple friends were having the same problem. Thx for the help tho mate appreciate it!

Thanks for giving an update. Glad you were able to fix your issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo