10-21-2018, 05:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK my is messed up i need help now when i use my SEN ENABLER IT GO BLACK screen then the system beaps thn my webman browser is gone and i tried to downghrade n shit but it only do 4.80 someone pls help*
10-21-2018, 06:41 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Smokeythebest View Post
OK my is messed up i need help now when i use my SEN ENABLER IT GO BLACK screen then the system beaps thn my webman browser is gone and i tried to downghrade n shit but it only do 4.80 someone pls help*

why did you try to downgrade without knowing what you are doing? You may have ended fucking up badly. Anyway upgrade to latest rebug CFW (4.82.2) switch to DEX if you are not already. and you dont need much else. BTW you use SEN Enabler to spoof your version?
10-23-2018, 12:56 AM #3
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by Smokeythebest View Post
OK my is messed up i need help now when i use my SEN ENABLER IT GO BLACK screen then the system beaps thn my webman browser is gone and i tried to downghrade n shit but it only do 4.80 someone pls help*

SEN Enabler has an option to go in to "OFW Mode" where certain CFW features will be disabled, such as webMAN showing in the XMB and etc.

To fix this, open up SEN Enabler and then select the Full CFW option. Your PS3 should then restart but if it doesn't you can simply restart it from SEN Enabler.
10-23-2018, 01:46 AM #4
James reborn
This might Load....
or you can qa flag your ps3 and use rogero 999 downgrader and then reupdate cfw to rebug 4.82.2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo