Login | Register

Thread: Jailbroken ps3 3.41 wont work(black screen)

1. thepr0 Grunt

Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 72

Membership Donator

11-06-2010 08:42 PM #1 Jailbroken ps3 3.41 wont work(black screen)

my ps3 jailbreaks fine with 2 completely different usb dongles.
    i install all packages, and 2 different ftp.
    when i click on any of the jailbreak stuff like ftp the screen turns BLACK
    i switch HD and it still turns black any help to bypass this i try format, reset, safe mode and everything possible

if you help me fix problem you will get $ sent to you paypal i promise

2. 8======D---- < ^ > < ^ >

Join Date Aug 2009

Posts 1,220

Membership Protected Premium

11-07-2010 05:03 PM #11

Quote Originally Posted by thepr0 View Post
    it didnt work tazzi, it might have to do with my blueray drive but i know theres a way around this i seen it done.. it has nothing to do with MW2 patches people. this has to do with running jailbreak apps like backup manager or ftp. it jailbreaks fine and install packages but when i run anything screen turns black and thats as far as it get whoever finds a solution i would send via paypal
    well my freind has the same problem and we think it has to do with a broken blue ray disk drive and a 40gb ps3. a lot of poeple have that problem with a 40gb ps3
    [COLOR="Blue"]<-<-<-<-[/COLOR] FREE [COLOR="Sienna"]KFC[/COLOR], [COLOR="Green"]WATERMELON[/COLOR], AND [COLOR="Red"]KOOLAID[/COLOR]!! [move]:black:[/move]
    Dont flame of my english, i speak catalan,spanish, and german also and english is my worst language i know.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 8======D---- For This Useful Post:

shiver chaos personified

Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 1,630

Membership Donator

11-07-2010 05:09 PM #12

What payload are you using?
    “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for Tomorrow.” - Albert Einstein
    Don't Hate The Hacker, Hate The Code

5. thepr0 Grunt

Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 72

Membership Donator

11-07-2010 10:20 PM #13

yeah its the blue ray but others know a way around the broken blueray drive.. i just tried another hard drive and rejailbroke it and still same black screen. i rebuild system files and still. is there a way to access ps3 HD trough ps3 hd studio with it been jailbroken or no? i know someone in here knows how to get this ps3 to work..i really appreciate all you guys replying thanks

6. Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 4

Membership Standard

11-08-2010 08:20 PM #14 ps3 jailbreak help

hey guys i need some help and fast. i brought the psjailbreak from online and installed everything correctly. i have also successfully backed up the game, in this instance prince of Persia the forgotten sands. I then got to the backup manager and press x on the game i have just backed up and i am then taken to the play station home screen. This is where the problem occurs, I then go to the game menu scroll down and select the game i just backed up, at first it seems like it is starting the game up, however all i get is a black screen. Can anyone tell me what i might or am doing wrong. I am on versrion 3.41 on my ps3,i believe i installed all files correctly, but the game just wont load, all i get is a black screen.

7. thepr0 Grunt

Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 72

Membership Donator

11-08-2010 09:18 PM #15

have you tried other games? if not try another...or try another back up manager try that ghai or newest backup manager 2.0 something

8. Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 4

Membership Standard

11-08-2010 10:05 PM #16

yes i tried two other games and the same thing has happened. So i deleted the back manager and reinstalled it. Now the problem that I am getting is that when I press X on the backed up game to play everything disappears except for my wallpaper, and then the system freezes on my wallpaper I eject the game in the system and restart the whole system and still encounter the same problem.

9. thepr0 Grunt

Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 72

Membership Donator

11-08-2010 10:09 PM #17

format HD and re-jailbreak...that doest work use a different back up manager there are better ones

10. Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 4

Membership Standard

11-08-2010 10:37 PM #18

sorry for being a newbie, but how do i quick format the ps3, i do not see an option for it anywhere on my ps3, and by the way thanks for your quick response this is very frustrating. people on youtube make it seem so easy.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

ok, i just formatted my hard drive and still am getting the same problem. can you give me a link from which i can download the other backup managers.

icankill MONKEY GLITCH FOUNDER

Join Date Jul 2010

Posts 375

Membership Donator

11-09-2010 04:44 PM #19

This has happend to me does youre ps3 blue ray work
    For cheap Lobbies click on the link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12. Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 4

Membership Standard

11-09-2010 05:23 PM #20

yes the drive works, i posted the same question in another forum and was told to try back manager 2.0, now the problem i am having is that the ps3 just freezes. can anyone recommend a different backup manager, and where i can download the backup manager from?