12-12-2011, 11:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU community,

I repaired my PS3 from an YLoD two weeks ago. Everything was fine until I did try to update from 3.55OFW to 3.55CFW and get stuck into an "Update Loop" at 75% with the error 8002F14E. I read over Internet that it was a BD problem. I did not try to replace it yet, because I read that the BD is "married" to the motherboard and I don't know if I'd be able to "re-marry" my BD to mobo.

I thought about sending my system to Sony, but as I tried to update to a CFW, I don't think they'll appreciate.

So... What should I do ?

May be sending it to a local reseller so they could repair it ?
Or if I just buy the same BD model, will it automatically fix my problem ?

Thanks!
12-12-2011, 11:44 PM #2
I have the same problem whenever i turn on the ps3 it just starts "downloading a update" it gets to around tht percentage and just shuts off... and idk y. :(
12-19-2011, 09:53 PM #3
lol ur blueray drive must be plugged in and correctly if u broke that black clip that is y ur having problems its the blueray player make shure its plugged in correctly and sony would update ur system so y bother sending it away if its in correctly it will load hundred i fixed that problem myself another way i found out how was typing the error code in youtube and it shows you how to fix good luck
05-29-2015, 12:56 PM #4
just format ur usb again and make sure when u format it its fat32
05-29-2015, 01:14 PM #5
Originally posted by MERKSTAR View Post
just format ur usb again and make sure when u format it its fat32

You just bumped a 4 year old thread... Please check the date the thread was posted before replying to it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo