01-10-2012, 10:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, I've got my E3 Flasher installed and I'm ready to downgrade. Now, I've been following khalkedon34's tutorial and ordered an E3 Card Reader (Downgrade Dongle). Can I use that or should I go ahead and a PS Jailbreak?
01-11-2012, 12:55 AM #2
m0dm0re
Pokemon Trainer
I would just be safe and buy the PS Jailbreak If It's not too much.
01-11-2012, 02:34 AM #3
xBS13x
Haxor!
Originally posted by AnkleJuice View Post
Hey, I've got my E3 Flasher installed and I'm ready to downgrade. Now, I've been following khalkedon34's tutorial and ordered an E3 Card Reader (Downgrade Dongle). Can I use that or should I go ahead and a PS Jailbreak?

Yeah that will work. And it is a lot cheaper and has more uses than psjailbreak. I have one that i use as a card reader only right now because my E3 Flasher won't back up the 4.0 bios. I have to put a foam pad on the spot where the metal puts pressure on the chip.
01-11-2012, 03:11 AM #4
MoDiiFiCaTioNz
Do a barrel roll!
Depends, if you have a fat ps3 you will need the E3 Card Reader or P3Go, for slims PS Jailbreak.
I bought it from here, came in a week (pay for the $1.99 shipping):
You must login or register to view this content.
01-11-2012, 04:02 AM #5
m0dm0re
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MoDiiFiCaTioNz View Post
Depends, if you have a fat ps3 you will need the E3 Card Reader or P3Go, for slims PS Jailbreak.
I bought it from here, came in a week (pay for the $1.99 shipping):
You must login or register to view this content.

Why would he need the PS Jailbreak rather than the E3 Card Reader? Are you just going off of khalkedon34's FAT and Slim Tutorials and making recommendations off the dongles he used?
01-11-2012, 05:50 AM #6
MoDiiFiCaTioNz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by m0dm0re View Post
Why would he need the PS Jailbreak rather than the E3 Card Reader? Are you just going off of khalkedon34's FAT and Slim Tutorials and making recommendations off the dongles he used?

No i actually contacted E3-Tech and they told me the E3 card Reader was best for Fat Ps3s because Fat Ps3s need to go into Factory Service Mode and the PS Jailbreak was better for the Slim Ps3s because the Slim ps3s need to shutdown during the process of using the downgrader (PS Jailbreak) during the E3 Flasher downgrade.
Last edited by MoDiiFiCaTioNz ; 01-11-2012 at 05:53 AM.
01-13-2012, 08:06 AM #7
ps jailbreak of ps3 key, or you can install ps3jig on psp and will do the trick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo