Login | Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Which Dongle to Use For E3 Flasher Downgrade?


  1. Join Date Oct 2010

    Posts 16

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    01-10-2012 04:42 PM #1 Which Dongle to Use For E3 Flasher Downgrade?


    Hey, I've got my E3 Flasher installed and I'm ready to downgrade. Now, I've been following khalkedon34's tutorial and ordered an E3 Card Reader (Downgrade Dongle). Can I use that or should I go ahead and a PS Jailbreak?
    :love:devs

  2. m0dm0re's Avatar

    m0dm0re Pokemon Trainer

    Join Date Jan 2012

    Posts 85

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 115

    01-10-2012 06:55 PM #2

    I would just be safe and buy the PS Jailbreak If It's not too much.
    Lv2diag.self>YouD=

  3. xBS13x Haxor!

    Join Date Sep 2011

    Posts 41

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 53

    01-10-2012 08:34 PM #3

    Quote Originally Posted by AnkleJuice View Post
    Hey, I've got my E3 Flasher installed and I'm ready to downgrade. Now, I've been following khalkedon34's tutorial and ordered an E3 Card Reader (Downgrade Dongle). Can I use that or should I go ahead and a PS Jailbreak?
    Yeah that will work. And it is a lot cheaper and has more uses than psjailbreak. I have one that i use as a card reader only right now because my E3 Flasher won't back up the 4.0 bios. I have to put a foam pad on the spot where the metal puts pressure on the chip.
    Prank your friends!Open notepad and paste this in
    do
    x=msgbox("TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO",0,"U_MAD_BRO?")
    loop ---save as a .vbs file run on friends computer Then LOL HARmudkip::fyea:

  4. MoDiiFiCaTioNz's Avatar

    MoDiiFiCaTioNz Do a barrel roll!

    Join Date Sep 2011

    Posts 119

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 76

    01-10-2012 09:11 PM #4

    Depends, if you have a fat ps3 you will need the E3 Card Reader or P3Go, for slims PS Jailbreak.
    I bought it from here, came in a week (pay for the $1.99 shipping):
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. m0dm0re's Avatar

    m0dm0re Pokemon Trainer

    Join Date Jan 2012

    Posts 85

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 115

    01-10-2012 10:02 PM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDiiFiCaTioNz View Post
    Depends, if you have a fat ps3 you will need the E3 Card Reader or P3Go, for slims PS Jailbreak.
    I bought it from here, came in a week (pay for the $1.99 shipping):
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Why would he need the PS Jailbreak rather than the E3 Card Reader? Are you just going off of khalkedon34's FAT and Slim Tutorials and making recommendations off the dongles he used?
    Lv2diag.self>YouD=

  6. MoDiiFiCaTioNz's Avatar

    MoDiiFiCaTioNz Do a barrel roll!

    Join Date Sep 2011

    Posts 119

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 76

    01-10-2012 11:50 PM #6

    Quote Originally Posted by m0dm0re View Post
    Why would he need the PS Jailbreak rather than the E3 Card Reader? Are you just going off of khalkedon34's FAT and Slim Tutorials and making recommendations off the dongles he used?
    No i actually contacted E3-Tech and they told me the E3 card Reader was best for Fat Ps3s because Fat Ps3s need to go into Factory Service Mode and the PS Jailbreak was better for the Slim Ps3s because the Slim ps3s need to shutdown during the process of using the downgrader (PS Jailbreak) during the E3 Flasher downgrade.
    Last edited by MoDiiFiCaTioNz; 01-10-2012 at 11:53 PM.

  7. Join Date Jan 2012

    Posts 11

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    01-13-2012 02:06 AM #7

    ps jailbreak of ps3 key, or you can install ps3jig on psp and will do the trick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •