03-15-2013, 01:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i downloaded and installed the latest bruteforce aplication on my windows 8 computer and it gives me a system error: the program can't start because msvbvm50.dll is missing from your computer.

How do i resolve the issue i have tried putting the dll file in the system32 folder but it says that i as the administration do not have permision to do that.

please help.

thanks
03-15-2013, 02:10 PM #2
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by 666 View Post
i downloaded and installed the latest bruteforce aplication on my windows 8 computer and it gives me a system error: the program can't start because msvbvm50.dll is missing from your computer.

How do i resolve the issue i have tried putting the dll file in the system32 folder but it says that i as the administration do not have permision to do that.

please help.

thanks

just puting this file link: You must login or register to view this content. in the right place should fix it

im on windows 8 and 64bit so my computer , program files(x86) , bruteforce save data , so put in this folder..
Last edited by Sirprizer ; 03-15-2013 at 02:18 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Sirprizer for this useful post:

Durnethe3, playboyj305, ps3kid31jay, smashedya, tunde1992
03-15-2013, 02:13 PM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Moved to the PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries section.
03-15-2013, 02:37 PM #4
Originally posted by PRIZERONE View Post
just puting this file link: You must login or register to view this content. in the right place should fix it

im on windows 8 and 64bit so my computer , program files(x86) , bruteforce save data , so put in this folder..

so what folder do i need to put it in. i followed the directions from the site that i got the .dll file from, i have tried putting it in the system folder but that did not work. i tried the system 32 folder and it would not allow me to do that it says i do not have permision. thanks windows:(

thanks again for the help.
04-29-2014, 03:22 AM #5
Durnethe3
Do a barrel roll!
thank you
08-24-2014, 11:38 AM #6
Originally posted by pzrrrrr View Post

Im having the same issue, but, When I try to download this file from the link you provided it says "This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to continue?" Not saying your file has a virus or anything might just be my anti-virus, but has anyone tested it for viruses?
Again, no offence to you pzrrrrr.
08-24-2014, 03:20 PM #7
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by JeffTheKiller View Post
Im having the same issue, but, When I try to download this file from the link you provided it says "This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to continue?" Not saying your file has a virus or anything might just be my anti-virus, but has anyone tested it for viruses?
Again, no offence to you pzrrrrr.

its your anti virus programme , every one that uses bruteforce needs this file for it to run
08-24-2014, 11:06 PM #8
Originally posted by pzrrrrr View Post
its your anti virus programme , every one that uses bruteforce needs this file for it to run

Ah alright, I'll download it now then. Thanks
03-31-2015, 04:10 PM #9
thanks man your a life saver

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo