Post: PS3 4.55 OFW Downgrade to CFW 3.55 Then Jailbreak - Help?
02-18-2014, 08:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand in how to downgrade a ps3 slim from Official Firmware 4.55 to Custom Firmware/Jailbroken 3.55. So I need to also know how to jailbreak the 3.55 PS3 and how to get it up to date to play online.
If you could also assist me in how modding games like Cod: ghosts works, that would be very helpful.

Cheers, M0K0
04-02-2014, 09:22 AM #29
Doesn't work. This is a beta version and isn't installed at all, freezes half.
04-02-2014, 03:56 PM #30
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by evarist23 View Post
Doesn't work. This is a beta version and isn't installed at all, freezes half.

Don't believe people that are stating that there is a jailbreak 3.56 and above.

You need to downgrade in order to jailbreak the PS3.
In order to downgrade you need hardware flasher.
04-02-2014, 08:32 PM #31
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Fucking hell... I just recently acquired a second PS3, super-slim model and began giving consideration to putting CFW on my other, original fat, first-run backward compatible PS3. Problem is, it's already been updated to OFW 4.55. So basically now there's no "easy" way to put CFW on it? I've never looked into hacking or modding before so I'm a total novice at it, and really don't feel like being arsed with opening the thing up and tinkering around with it or having to spend money on downgrading equipment.
gonna have to buy something like an e3 flasher and do it manually or buy a 3.55 ps3 via ebay
04-06-2014, 05:41 AM #32
Default Avatar
Gee3534
Originally posted by XxModxX View Post
Hi, I can downgrade your ps3, I just need to know what model you have

Hey if I get my model number could you downgrade mine please I would really like that and I have a couple of questions do you have skype

Sent from my iPad using NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo