05-29-2014, 02:08 PM #1
Reyz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

Looking forward to all your questions and remember, ask me anything!

To get the fastest responses:

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Reyz ; 06-28-2015 at 08:38 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Reyz for this useful post:

DIRTY SMASHER, 187i, A6shRkm, CHEATLN, ChOcOsKiZo, DiFool, dussdave, EpicGuy303, guero1197, gusbosh, HeyItsReyz, iFelzahMDZ, iRempzyV2-, izReDBoX, zL_j8hnb, Karaoke, lemonhaze031, JokerRey, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, murko100, nadeem360, NGU Whale, PakMan, R.I, ResistThePizza, skytoowhite, vicious_results, xHaazo
06-05-2014, 06:44 AM #56
khan102
Vault dweller
Lucky i want dex and all the tuts i seen and did not work plz help after tonight
06-05-2014, 07:41 PM #57
Hey can u msg me quickly
06-06-2014, 03:28 AM #58
How can I get a mod for bo2
06-06-2014, 11:21 PM #59
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by abdi
How can I get a mod for bo2

go to the bo2 mods section you can fund loads of mods
06-11-2014, 06:48 AM #60
on my cfw ps3 wen i quit my game or go into a ftp.pkg i get black screen thn i turn off my ps3 and back on thn i can go in my ftp how can i fix that
06-12-2014, 12:12 AM #61
Hi ngu i try to make A modded comment but in cant open THE home section why is that is iT patched I am on ita 4.50
06-13-2014, 02:05 AM #62
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iRempzy
What's up NGU? My name is "iRempzy" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

Looking forward to all your questions and remember, ask me anything!

I have another post on general discussion, feel free to ask me there!
-----------------------------------

thinking about switching to DEX i know how to but...when i convert back to CEX or even vice versa is there anything i need to have disabled/enabled like for example is it alright if i have qa toggled when i convert or naww
06-15-2014, 03:59 PM #63
im trying to mod mortal kombat 9 to use the bosses on my cfw ps3 rogero all i could find was this You must login or register to view this content. but all the links are dead can anyone help me out to find one with working links?
06-16-2014, 03:34 AM #64
Why I can't apply cheat to my DW8 : Xtreme Legends ?
I decryt the APP.BIN and after that Apply cheat to save but it say 0 Cheat were applied.
Do I need any Tool to decryt the DW8 : Xtreme Legends save?
I using BSD 4.6

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo