08-27-2014, 12:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU members, {JC}MoDz here and I was wondering what would happen whit my jb ps3 if I data transfer to the ofw one..? Cuz I love modding mw2 and mw3, and got patches for mw2 and eboot for mw3 (if anyone has a patch_mp.ff or some modded eboot whit menu I would be glad) and I lost my private CID, and I hate to w8 for new ones in others sites (don't know if I can say of other sites here) and it would be the solution to my problems, thank u NGU <3 love u guys!
08-27-2014, 06:06 PM #2
Aвσνє
Do a barrel roll!
MW2 patches will definitely transfer, Eboots however, will not.

The following user thanked Aвσνє for this useful post:

{JC}Modz
08-27-2014, 06:11 PM #3
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
Only thing you can do is use patches from Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 4 and World at War and use modded comments. Oh and You can use Grand Theft Auto 4 patches, But All other call of duties you can not data transfer.

The following user thanked Farva for this useful post:

{JC}Modz
08-27-2014, 06:24 PM #4
Akaipwn
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by A
MW2 patches will definitely transfer, Eboots however, will not.

Eboots do get transfered but you can't get in game if you have modified EBOOT files in your game's patch folder.

The following user thanked Akaipwn for this useful post:

{JC}Modz
08-28-2014, 02:31 AM #5
Thanks a lot guys Smile and those data will be deletede from the cfw ps3?
08-28-2014, 02:55 AM #6
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Thanks a lot guys Smile and those data will be deletede from the cfw ps3?

basically your taking everything from your CFW and putting it on your OFW PS3. So the data from your data and stuff on your ofw will be gone. I suggest data trasnfering your ofw ps3 to cfw (Spoofer might be needed) so that way you can still have your OFW data.

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

{JC}Modz
08-28-2014, 04:58 PM #7
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
basically your taking everything from your CFW and putting it on your OFW PS3. So the data from your data and stuff on your ofw will be gone. I suggest data trasnfering your ofw ps3 to cfw (Spoofer might be needed) so that way you can still have your OFW data.

Thanks guys Smile u guys saved my modding XD
08-29-2014, 12:07 PM #8
Akaipwn
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post

He wanted to datatransfer from CFW like patches to OFW so he could use the mods in non modified console, so what does OFW -> CFW datatransfer do any good towards what he wanted?
08-29-2014, 05:59 PM #9
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Akaipwn View Post
He wanted to datatransfer from CFW like patches to OFW so he could use the mods in non modified console, so what does OFW -> CFW datatransfer do any good towards what he wanted?

Keeping all of his data on his OFW. Once you transfer from CFW to OFW you lose everything like mappacks, saves,downloads, etc..

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

{JC}Modz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo