Post: Help? Good USB mod for BO2 zombies? (non-jailbroken)
09-17-2014, 11:33 PM #1
Default Avatar
Lklein3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I'm new to the whole modding scene and I am looking for a bo2 mod menu for zombies (idc about multiplayer)
Does anyone have one that they could give me a link for? It would have to be for USB, and usable with a non-jailbroken PS3. A tutorial would be awesome as well (if there's not, could you just write a few sentences about what to do. Thanks!) I've tried a few I've found but after completing the surveys I wasn't able to download them.

Cheers,
Luke
09-18-2014, 12:55 AM #2
Originally posted by Lklein3 View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the whole modding scene and I am looking for a bo2 mod menu for zombies (idc about multiplayer)
Does anyone have one that they could give me a link for? It would have to be for USB, and usable with a non-jailbroken PS3. A tutorial would be awesome as well (if there's not, could you just write a few sentences about what to do. Thanks!) I've tried a few I've found but after completing the surveys I wasn't able to download them.

Cheers,
Luke

Don't believe in the troll you need a jailbreak for bo2 mods because after W@W they made a separate zombies patch file the only reason there was zombie mods on bo1 was because the save data contained a _zm file that allowed you to put in commands bo2 fixed that :p so yeah no non jailbreak mods for black ops 2 id just get a jailbreak it's a lot better than not having one :p
09-18-2014, 01:27 AM #3
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by XxLawModzzxX View Post
Don't believe in the troll you need a jailbreak for bo2 mods because after W@W they made a separate zombies patch file the only reason there was zombie mods on bo1 was because the save data contained a _zm file that allowed you to put in commands bo2 fixed that :p so yeah no non jailbreak mods for black ops 2 id just get a jailbreak it's a lot better than not having one :p

Totally wrong there'is a USB MODZ I'm using right now GOD MODE UNLOCK ALL MAX PRESTIGE AIMBOT ..ETCC
I SELL USB MODZ PM ME
09-18-2014, 01:29 AM #4
Originally posted by imNotsocool View Post
Totally wrong there'is a USB MODZ I'm using right now GOD MODE UNLOCK ALL MAX PRESTIGE AIMBOT ..ETCC
I SELL USB MODZ PM ME

Really how about I get red-eye in here and see what he thinks?
09-18-2014, 01:38 AM #5

Totally wrong, there's a save editor I made for Black Ops II
Although it doesn't work for zombies, I think that's what you meant :p
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-18-2014 at 01:44 AM.
09-18-2014, 09:25 PM #6
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Totally wrong, there's a save editor I made for Black Ops II
Although it doesn't work for zombies, I think that's what you meant :p

This guy was talking about mp and zombie mods via usb I already said that the only usb mods on black ops 2 were through campaign and I was also saying that the last time mp and zm usb mods were possible was ages ago :p

The following user thanked InXInvader for this useful post:

Red-EyeX32
09-19-2014, 03:59 AM #7
This guy was talking about mp and zombie mods via usb I already said that the only usb mods on black ops 2 were through campaign and I was also saying that the last time mp and zm usb mods were possible was ages ago :p

There probably can me multiplayer mods via .PRF files in the saves.
Ex: ("GPAD0_MP.PRF" and "GPAD0_CM.PRF") which I haven't messed with much.
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-19-2014 at 04:02 AM.
09-19-2014, 03:48 PM #8
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Really how about I get red-eye in here and see what he thinks?

Blue eye and you are wrong I have USB modz for zombies and USB AIMBOT FOR MULTIPLAYER IM SELLING RIGHT NOW PM ME FOR PRICE
09-19-2014, 06:07 PM #9
Originally posted by imNotsocool View Post
Blue eye and you are wrong I have USB modz for zombies and USB AIMBOT FOR MULTIPLAYER IM SELLING RIGHT NOW PM ME FOR PRICE

Dumbass kid
09-20-2014, 12:07 AM #10
Chris
Former Staff
Long story short, nowadays since game developers are getting more and more strict on modding for their games, you really cant modify a game without a jailbroken Console unless you use a Save Editor which doesn't really do as much as you want it to do. I would tell you to purchase a jailbroken console because it makes things a lot easier than going the hassle of asking everyone to do something for you. Just my opinion though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo