Post: error unable to load PS3TMAPI.dll ??? wtf? cex rtm tool BO1 PSN VERSION
09-18-2014, 08:42 AM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sup guys that's for answering all my noob questions!!! I habe successfully modded bo2 with rtm tools but I cant seem to get ANY bo1 rtm tools to work! WTF! so I can connect the tools ..... I can attach ..... and it looks like its gnna work... but as soon as I click on clients I get this message........
error unable to load PS3TMAPI.dll........... im using ccapi 2.5 on CEX rogereo 4.50 spoofed to 4.60
also another thing (I don't know if this matters) but bo1 is a psn version of the game......... but anyways if you got any advice feel free to let me know. I really want to mod bo1 zombies cuz I already got acc banned on bo2 zombies hahahahaha oops
thanks again\
WAFFAHOUSE

ps
I have tried replacing CCAPI.dll in the tool folder with the CCAPI.dll from the control console folder....no luck.
oh and btw the tool im trying to use is made by elitehacks... it one of the more recent posts in the mods fourms on this website
09-18-2014, 06:34 PM #2
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
Whats your skype? ill help you
06-27-2015, 07:30 PM #3
can you help me skype legion_modz
06-27-2015, 07:41 PM #4
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
sup guys that's for answering all my noob questions!!! I habe successfully modded bo2 with rtm tools but I cant seem to get ANY bo1 rtm tools to work! WTF! so I can connect the tools ..... I can attach ..... and it looks like its gnna work... but as soon as I click on clients I get this message........
error unable to load PS3TMAPI.dll........... im using ccapi 2.5 on CEX rogereo 4.50 spoofed to 4.60
also another thing (I don't know if this matters) but bo1 is a psn version of the game......... but anyways if you got any advice feel free to let me know. I really want to mod bo1 zombies cuz I already got acc banned on bo2 zombies hahahahaha oops
thanks again\
WAFFAHOUSE

ps
I have tried replacing CCAPI.dll in the tool folder with the CCAPI.dll from the control console folder....no luck.
oh and btw the tool im trying to use is made by elitehacks... it one of the more recent posts in the mods fourms on this website

Do you have PS3TMAPI.dll in the folder ? try adding PS3Lib.dll aswell
06-27-2015, 08:30 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by back2dex View Post
can you help me skype legion_modz

I can help you on here if you make your own thread.

sup guys that's for answering all my noob questions!!! I habe successfully modded bo2 with rtm tools but I cant seem to get ANY bo1 rtm tools to work! WTF! so I can connect the tools ..... I can attach ..... and it looks like its gnna work... but as soon as I click on clients I get this message........
thanks again\
WAFFAHOUSE

ps

Download a tool with the tmapi.dll or find it on NextGenUpdate and put it in the same folder as the tool. Make sure you're using tools that work with ccapi.
Last edited by The Devil ; 06-27-2015 at 08:33 PM.
07-02-2015, 04:50 PM #6
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
hey thanks for the reply, as of now I cant even us my cfw ps3.... im on rogereo 4.55 jb and I havnt found the latest spoof to enable me to sign in... any suggestions?? I really need some help on this man, if you could Skype me or txt me with Skype id greatyly appreciate it bro, I really need some guidance here lol im so lost and I don't know where to start since there has been about 4 psn updates released since I actually used my cfw ps3

thanks again
waffa
07-02-2015, 04:51 PM #7
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
my Skype is WAFFAHOUSE please help me man, I don't even got the latest spoof to even get me online right now lol HELP PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!
07-02-2015, 04:57 PM #8
Default Avatar
Kas
my Skype is WAFFAHOUSE please help me man, I don't even got the latest spoof to even get me online right now lol HELP PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!

Reinstall your rogereo 4.55 to remove any old spoofer you have then install this spoofer: You must login or register to view this content.

If you need any further assistance quote me by clicking the button shown in this screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.. It will notify me that you replied so I can respond fast.
07-02-2015, 05:12 PM #9
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Reinstall your rogereo 4.55 to remove any old spoofer you have then install this spoofer: You must login or register to view this content.

If you need any further assistance quote me by clicking the button shown in this screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.. It will notify me that you replied so I can respond fast.

man please add me on Skype I need your help dude lol we can txt faster with skype
07-02-2015, 05:13 PM #10
Default Avatar
Kas
man please add me on Skype I need your help dude lol we can txt faster with skype

Skype is kind of personal bro, I'd rather keep it on here to be honest.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo