09-29-2014, 10:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so i have watched multiple videos on how to set up the target manager. The first problem I ran into is the network settings in the debug menu on xmb. When i put it to single, i could not connect to psn, but i could on dual? I'm not sure hpw big of a difference that makes. Anyway, I have my DEX connected to the target manager. There are two problems here... I am using a debug eboot, but it doesnt seem to be debugging anything when I open the debugger. It just shows a ton of "D"'s. Therefor I cannot edit anything. I wanted to try this really sick mod menu i saw on here, but I am at a stand still. Please, for the love, help me!
09-29-2014, 04:02 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by CallMeJuni0r View Post
Okay, so i have watched multiple videos on how to set up the target manager. The first problem I ran into is the network settings in the debug menu on xmb. When i put it to single, i could not connect to psn, but i could on dual? I'm not sure hpw big of a difference that makes. Anyway, I have my DEX connected to the target manager. There are two problems here... I am using a debug eboot, but it doesnt seem to be debugging anything when I open the debugger. It just shows a ton of "D"'s. Therefor I cannot edit anything. I wanted to try this really sick mod menu i saw on here, but I am at a stand still. Please, for the love, help me!

Launch BO2 and connect a Tool of any kind then load debugger
09-29-2014, 05:51 PM #3
Connect a tool of any kind?
09-29-2014, 06:27 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Connect a tool of any kind?

well just any RTM tool, anything that requires you to hit connect and attach then load debugger
09-29-2014, 07:09 PM #5
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post
well just any RTM tool, anything that requires you to hit connect and attach then load debugger

So do I need to use the target manager? Or do I connect with target manager, load rtm and then open debugger?
09-29-2014, 07:11 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
So do I need to use the target manager? Or do I connect with target manager, load rtm and then open debugger?

tears load BO2 > connect an RTM Tool > open debugger, should work, you can close the RTM tool now if you are not using it
09-30-2014, 03:08 AM #7
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo