09-30-2014, 06:52 PM #1
Slick
Anxiety
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); H, I am aware of the 4.65 update but im not sure if I need to spoof it to that. I know I would needed to spoof to 4.60 but I heard that 4.65 isn't necessary. So can I use this:You must login or register to view this content. to go back online or do I need something else? Thanks.
09-30-2014, 07:14 PM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by I View Post
H, I am aware of the 4.65 update but im not sure if I need to spoof it to that. I know I would needed to spoof to 4.60 but I heard that 4.65 isn't necessary. So can I use this:You must login or register to view this content. to go back online or do I need something else? Thanks.

Yeah your fine to just use the 4.60 spoofer. You are correct in saying that 4.65 is optional and not required so just install the spoofer and you will be ready to go again Happy

You would only need more if you are spoofing your Console ID to a valid unbanned one but I assume you no about the tools available to do that.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

09-30-2014, 08:54 PM #3
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Yeah your fine to just use the 4.60 spoofer. You are correct in saying that 4.65 is optional and not required so just install the spoofer and you will be ready to go again Happy

You would only need more if you are spoofing your Console ID to a valid unbanned one but I assume you no about the tools available to do that.

Alright cool... I just got my ps3 fixed so I haven't been in the scene in awhile. Thanks man!
09-30-2014, 08:56 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by I View Post
Alright cool... I just got my ps3 fixed so I haven't been in the scene in awhile. Thanks man!

No problem good luck Happy

It can be a pain tbh when you have not been in the loop for a while but people are always about to help :P

If you have any more problems or questions let me no and I will try to help as best as I can.
10-01-2014, 04:58 PM #5
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Problem Solved

Closed.

The following user thanked A1 for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo