10-01-2014, 12:09 AM #1
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup ppl!!
So i'm getting my first Jailbroken PS3 system tomorrow and i need your help to build up and improve my future innerhacking knowledge XD

Ok first i want you to know that i'm keeping my non-hacked system to play my online games untouched (while of course keeping my system activated and attached to my accounts, just to point that out) anyway what i really need to know is the following:

1.How to sync my main account's trophies "safely" without getting myself into troubles XD i heard something about cleaning history or stuff like that. but how to do it and what tools do i have or need to use, and what tools to avoid installing on my hacked system. (Note: i'm not going to activate my main account on my new hacked system, i'm just gonna create a User and sign in using my main account to play my games )

2. Can i still keep signing into my account using my hacked PS3 while i'm playing my games (i'm not gonna play any online game using my new console of course , just single players ) can i just keep signing in to keep in touch with my PSN friends?

3.Is there any useful tools that i should be aware of to keep my record...clean? XD hiding my console ID, CFW info or anything that i should be aware of.

4.What's the best place/site to download PS3 games using torrent clients.

to sum it up, i'm gonna keep using both (OFW/CFW ) systems using my main account, and i need to make sure that i can keep syncing my trophies "safely", and sign into my account using my CFW-ed system XD

Thank you for your time,your help would be greatly appreciated! and i'll make sure to abuse that "Thanks" button good and nice!Happy
Last edited by STIGMATA ; 10-01-2014 at 12:36 PM.
10-01-2014, 05:00 AM #2
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by STIGMATA View Post
Sup ppl!!
So i'm getting my first Jillbroken PS3 system tomorrow and i need your help to build up and improve my future innerhacking knowledge XD

Ok first i want you to know that i'm keeping my non-hacked system to play my online games untouched (while of course keeping my system activated and attached to my accounts, just to point that out) anyway what i really need to know is the following:

1.How to sync my main account's trophies "safely" without getting myself into troubles XD i heard something about cleaning history or stuff like that. but how to do it and what tools do i have or need to use, and what tools to avoid installing on my hacked system. (Note: i'm not going to activate my main account on my new hacked system, i'm just gonna create a User and sign in using my main account to play my games )

2. Can i still keep signing into my account using my hacked PS3 while i'm playing my games (i'm not gonna play any online game using my new console of course , just single players ) can i just keep signing in to keep in touch with my PSN friends?

3.Is there any useful tools that i should be aware of to keep my record...clean? XD hiding my console ID, CFW info or anything that i should be aware of.

4.What's the best place/site to download PS3 games using torrent clients.

to sum it up, i'm gonna keep using both (OFW/CFW ) systems using my main account, and i need to make sure that i can keep syncing my trophies "safely", and sign into my account using my CFW-ed system XD

Thank you for your time,your help would be greatly appreciated! and i'll make sure to abuse that "Thanks" button good and nice!Happy

Alright Just a couple Things,
1 You spelled "jailbreakers" incorrectly
2 You're using the Term incorrectly, i think you mean Modders
3 Also Spelled jailbroken Incorrectly

Now on to your questions
1 Look on NGU plenty of threads about trophy modifications and such.
2 Yes you can sign in, as always there's a chance of ban. Personally i've had my CFW ps3 for over a year, Never been banned. I Don't use PSN PATCH or PSN .. Whatever. I Guess my PSN fairy 's watching over me.
3 Again, look around on NGU , PS3HAX.NET, Store.brewlogy e.t.c
4 if you want a public one, try some like piratebay or kickass.to, Private, try IPT, I use that one, personally.

The following user thanked tunde1992 for this useful post:

STIGMATA
10-01-2014, 12:41 PM #3
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
Alright Just a couple Things,
1 You spelled "jailbreakers" incorrectly
2 You're using the Term incorrectly, i think you mean Modders
3 Also Spelled jailbroken Incorrectly

Now on to your questions
1 Look on NGU plenty of threads about trophy modifications and such.
2 Yes you can sign in, as always there's a chance of ban. Personally i've had my CFW ps3 for over a year, Never been banned. I Don't use PSN PATCH or PSN .. Whatever. I Guess my PSN fairy 's watching over me.
3 Again, look around on NGU , PS3HAX.NET, Store.brewlogy e.t.c
4 if you want a public one, try some like piratebay or kickass.to, Private, try IPT, I use that one, personally.
Oops!thanks for the correction, as for looking around the site, sadly they removed the searching tool feature thingy, and that's why i posted this thread in the first place.
i use kickass to download movies and music and it's my favorite torrent source.
as for the trophy syncing can you please gimme the name of those tools(like the patching and cleaning history etc )
thanks again for the help.
10-01-2014, 12:45 PM #4
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Oh and also do i have to do the Data transferring thingy from my non-hacked PS3 to my new hacked console to be able to sync trophies? or can i just create a new user and sign in normally to my main account and do the syncing without copying any data?
10-01-2014, 12:53 PM #5
Dropzi
Haxor!
i can't turn the bin file into a norbin file can someone help me my skype is vTheatre

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo