10-03-2014, 10:57 AM #1
DaSavageSyun
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can u use the same psn u use on ur ps3 on ur ps4? or would u have to make a new one. and how does CID and stuff work on the PS4. is it just like the ps3? if my ps3 cid/accounts is banned will my ps4/ps4 account have any chance of being banned?
10-03-2014, 10:27 PM #2
Question #1: Yes you can use the same psn account.

Question #2: There isn't must info about the ps4 yet, but i would guess it's the same way with console banning.

Question #3: If your account / ps3 gets banned, it will still work on ps4 with 0 zero chance of being banned because you can not mod ps4 yet and the traces of doing bad things are not there aswell.

The following user thanked worrorfight for this useful post:

DaSavageSyun
10-04-2014, 01:48 AM #3
DaSavageSyun
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FinalFantasyXIV View Post
Question #1: Yes you can use the same psn account.

Question #2: There isn't must info about the ps4 yet, but i would guess it's the same way with console banning.

Question #3: If your account / ps3 gets banned, it will still work on ps4 with 0 zero chance of being banned because you can not mod ps4 yet and the traces of doing bad things are not there aswell.

but i try to sign in my psn account on the psn website and it says this account is suspended. i never got an email from sony so i dont know how long. what i did to get banned was i logged on my ofw account on my cfw ps3 a couple times and i guess a ban wave had noticed that and banned the acc im not sure why though. will it help to know if i called sony and the reason im asking this questions is because im switching to ps4 and gave up on cfw and i dont wanna spend more hundreds on ps4 and get banned.
10-04-2014, 04:05 AM #4
Originally posted by DaSavageSyun View Post
but i try to sign in my psn account on the psn website and it says this account is suspended. i never got an email from sony so i dont know how long. what i did to get banned was i logged on my ofw account on my cfw ps3 a couple times and i guess a ban wave had noticed that and banned the acc im not sure why though. will it help to know if i called sony and the reason im asking this questions is because im switching to ps4 and gave up on cfw and i dont wanna spend more hundreds on ps4 and get banned.
Never use real account on cfw. Always use psnpatch.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo