10-05-2014, 11:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I torrented Need For Speed MostWanted, and my multiman found it and I click it Via Multiman and it says verifying data, and all the normal stuff. After it takes me to the XMB I start up the game, but it goes to a black screen, tries to start up, and then kicks me back to XMB there isnt an error code. Please help, as it will be greatly appreciated. I have skype as well.
10-06-2014, 01:15 AM #2
You need to download the pkg update, here's the link to download it:
You must login or register to view this content.

Put it on usb and install it through package manager.

That should solve your issue regarding from not being able to boot up the game correctly.
10-06-2014, 02:16 AM #3
Originally posted by FinalFantasyXIV View Post
You need to download the pkg update, here's the link to download it:
You must login or register to view this content.

Put it on usb and install it through package manager.

That should solve your issue regarding from not being able to boot up the game correctly.

Still same issue.. It tries to load game, and then kicks me to xmb...
12-13-2014, 01:07 PM #4
I can play games without fixes and PKG files.... Inbox me on how
-------------------------------------------
I have Rogero 4.55 CEX
12-13-2014, 02:47 PM #5
Originally posted by ChipTheDip View Post
I torrented Need For Speed MostWanted, and my multiman found it and I click it Via Multiman and it says verifying data, and all the normal stuff. After it takes me to the XMB I start up the game, but it goes to a black screen, tries to start up, and then kicks me back to XMB there isnt an error code. Please help, as it will be greatly appreciated. I have skype as well.

Did you enable BD mirror?
12-14-2014, 09:49 AM #6
You don't need any fixes i just installed mines yesterday fine...... inbox me and I'll tell you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo