Post: How do you play games on EXT HDD over 4GB+ on FAT32 without format NTFS?
10-16-2014, 11:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have done it before but i forgot to, i haven't done this in a bit now.

I need an updated version on how to do it, everything i find is super old..from like 2010 or 2011
if anyone could tell me how without having to convert, that'd be awesome.

Thanks.
10-16-2014, 11:09 AM #2
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by V View Post
I have done it before but i forgot to, i haven't done this in a bit now.

I need an updated version on how to do it, everything i find is super old..from like 2010 or 2011
if anyone could tell me how without having to convert, that'd be awesome.

Thanks.

Just convert to FAT32 with this: You must login or register to view this content. (I used this just click on FAT32 for instructions and download). And use this to split any file that's 4GB+: You must login or register to view this content.
10-16-2014, 11:35 AM #3
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
Just convert to FAT32 with this: You must login or register to view this content. (I used this just click on FAT32 for instructions and download). And use this to split any file that's 4GB+: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for the info, would i need to format as well?
10-16-2014, 09:39 PM #4
TePaiModz
I defeated!
Thanks for the info, would i need to format as well?

Yes u need , then just plug the external hdd into your right port (dunno about the left one but I stick it into the right :p) then go on multiman and voilá! Happy Play games for free B-)
If u need any help hmu on skype:tepaimodz
Thanks.
10-18-2014, 12:24 AM #5
iDraGoN
Bounty hunter
Use cobra for example. Or irisMAN. But I think only with ISO and not folders.
10-23-2014, 06:35 PM #6
Originally posted by idragonxx View Post
Use cobra for example. Or irisMAN. But I think only with ISO and not folders.

x.x the problem i am encountering is a 10GB game which marked as a .pkg
I don't really know how to get it into the game without it saying i have reached the GB limit or when i install it
on my PS3 it gives me another error and corrupts in the middle of it.
I tried splitting the files but it also corrupts, which is weird. Lol. I am soooo lost right now :/
10-23-2014, 10:26 PM #7
tunde1992
League Champion
x.x the problem i am encountering is a 10GB game which marked as a .pkg
I don't really know how to get it into the game without it saying i have reached the GB limit or when i install it
on my PS3 it gives me another error and corrupts in the middle of it.
I tried splitting the files but it also corrupts, which is weird. Lol. I am soooo lost right now :/

Why not just torrent the games? . They're in folder form and most of them do not have a single file over 4gb+, the one that do, Just ftp to Internal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo