10-17-2014, 04:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i got banned from ps3, i know theres a way to bypass it with changing the console id but i didint find one yet wich is working and i dont know where i can buy one.... so is there maybe another way to bypass this shi*t? THANKS!

The following user thanked Bluntyy for this useful post:

Dat ReactionZ
10-17-2014, 04:09 AM #2
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by MS13Birra View Post
Hey guys i got banned from ps3, i know theres a way to bypass it with changing the console id but i didint find one yet wich is working and i dont know where i can buy one.... so is there maybe another way to bypass this shi*t? THANKS!

Only way to get back online is with a new CID there's no bypass, and Buy/Sell CIDs here on NGU is not allowed
10-17-2014, 04:13 AM #3
Okay thanks sir! do you know where i can get a cid?

Dat ReactionZ
10-17-2014, 04:14 AM #4
btw. i have another question... i have another ps3 can i use the cid from the other one? its not banned or something

Dat ReactionZ
10-17-2014, 04:14 AM #5
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Okay thanks sir! do you know where i can get a cid?

Cannot Tell You is Against the Rules Mate
10-17-2014, 04:17 AM #6
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
btw. i have another question... i have another ps3 can i use the cid from the other one? its not banned or something

id also like to know the answer to this
10-17-2014, 04:20 AM #7
i think it should work, right?

Dat ReactionZ
10-17-2014, 04:27 AM #8
but my other ps3 is not jailbroken so i cant even see whats my cid is, no matter if its working i cant do it right?

Dat ReactionZ
10-17-2014, 04:47 AM #9
luny702
Do a barrel roll!

yes you can, i done this. my cid got banned from psn 2 weeks ago. luckily i had a NOR DUMP from my other ps3 which is currently bricked. copy and paste on ccapi manager. was back online in less than an hour. if you are wondering how to get NOR DUMP, you are gonna need an e3 flasher.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo