10-17-2014, 09:34 AM #1
Sailee
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I havent bought an e3 flasher yet but could somebody please tell me exactly what all components do I need and link me to the cheapest e3 flasher or whatever I can use to downgrade and my ps3 is cech-2504B im not sure if its downgradable so if you could tell me that as well
10-17-2014, 09:49 AM #2
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Sailee View Post
I havent bought an e3 flasher yet but could somebody please tell me exactly what all components do I need and link me to the cheapest e3 flasher or whatever I can use to downgrade and my ps3 is cech-2504B im not sure if its downgradable so if you could tell me that as well

short answer to that is you cannot downgrade to 3.55
10-17-2014, 09:58 AM #3
Sailee
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
short answer to that is you cannot downgrade to 3.55

What you mean I saw a list someqhere that showed that I could but im not 100% sure
10-17-2014, 10:15 AM #4
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
What you mean I saw a list someqhere that showed that I could but im not 100% sure

Listen mate you posted this in the wrong forum, You posted it in the GTA V Forum which has nothing to do with what you wanna do anything, but beside the point you can't downgrade the model you have and you probably knew it
10-17-2014, 11:20 AM #5
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Thread Moved To PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries
10-17-2014, 12:47 PM #6
TePaiModz
I defeated!
Do this first You must login or register to view this content. , hmu on skype : tepaimodz . I can help you.

The following user thanked TePaiModz for this useful post:

Sailee
10-17-2014, 04:31 PM #7
Sailee
Pokemon Trainer
I checked my minimum version checker and it said update data of version 3.40 or later can be installed ln this system
10-17-2014, 04:35 PM #8
TePaiModz
I defeated!
I checked my minimum version checker and it said update data of version 3.40 or later can be installed ln this system

Nice , u can downgrade it , add me on skype tepaimodz so I can explain u the rest

The following user thanked TePaiModz for this useful post:

Sailee

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo