10-20-2014, 02:32 AM #1
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My ps3 is currently on 4.60 ITA DEX unofficial. I wanted to put a bigger HDD in but i heard you can't change HDD on a DEX PS3 As it won't by JAILBROKEN anymore or something like that. Is this true?
10-20-2014, 02:33 AM #2
Synergy
Big Daddy
No if you change your hard drive it will still be jailbroken.
10-20-2014, 02:35 AM #3
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Adapt View Post
No if you change your hard drive it will still be jailbroken.

Are you sure buddy? I Heard completely different As DEX is more advanced?... That if i change to a new and bigger HDD i'll lose the DEX.
10-20-2014, 02:36 AM #4
Synergy
Big Daddy
Originally posted by iBRCKsHD View Post
Are you sure buddy? I Heard completely different As DEX is more advanced?... That if i change to a new and bigger HDD i'll lose the DEX.

hmm then just change back to cex then change hdd?
10-20-2014, 02:37 AM #5
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Adapt View Post
hmm then just change back to cex then change hdd?

I don't know mate. I'll wait a while longer, maybe someone has done this.
10-20-2014, 03:03 AM #6
khalid5257
Bounty hunter
It's fine when u change ur hard drive u just install the seem ps3ita CFW

The following user thanked khalid5257 for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
10-20-2014, 07:32 AM #7
TePaiModz
I defeated!
My ps3 is currently on 4.60 ITA DEX unofficial. I wanted to put a bigger HDD in but i heard you can't change HDD on a DEX PS3 As it won't by JAILBROKEN anymore or something like that. Is this true?

Get a external hdd instead of a internal one :p
Its easier to transfer games , u just need to put them into the hdd and launch them trough multiman
You will get more gb cuz you are using the internal hdd too and thats about it xd
10-20-2014, 02:28 PM #8
raymond654
Vault dweller
My ps3 is currently on 4.60 ITA DEX unofficial. I wanted to put a bigger HDD in but i heard you can't change HDD on a DEX PS3 As it won't by JAILBROKEN anymore or something like that. Is this true?

Im on Dex aswell and i upgraded my HDD about 1 month ago , everything went smoove

The following user thanked raymond654 for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
10-20-2014, 09:23 PM #9
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!

I can confirm that you DONT lose your jailbrake, I changed my hard drive on my DEX PS3 and I didn't lose my jail brake I just had to reinstall my CFW. The DEX is on the motherboard.
Last edited by DebuggingCoder ; 10-20-2014 at 09:29 PM.

The following user thanked DebuggingCoder for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
10-20-2014, 10:04 PM #10
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by DebuggingCoder View Post
I can confirm that you DONT lose your jailbrake, I changed my hard drive on my DEX PS3 and I didn't lose my jail brake I just had to reinstall my CFW. The DEX is on the motherboard.

Alright thanks buddy :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo