10-20-2014, 08:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys i tried multiple things on playing discless but it just wont work. I tried with ita manager discless payload (gives a error that says: explore_plugin_446 not found) but when i click on the disc it will give a endless blackscreen! I am on D-REX 4.46. Can someone help? Should i try the bd emulator of the DEX debug settings??
10-20-2014, 09:30 AM #2
I fixed the cant find exore_plugin_446 error but still cant load games
10-20-2014, 12:11 PM #3
Im insanely mad, updated to unoficial drex with cobra cfw and still not frkn working!! Tried normal games and made isos both not workin please help!!
10-20-2014, 02:19 PM #4
Just buy a new bd drive they are fairly cheap now Smile you will need to remarry it to your ps3 if you do.
10-20-2014, 02:56 PM #5
Originally posted by NewYorkk254 View Post
Just buy a new bd drive they are fairly cheap now Smile you will need to remarry it to your ps3 if you do.

They are €86 :(. In my eyes thats not cheap.
10-20-2014, 05:43 PM #6
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
Hi guys i tried multiple things on playing discless but it just wont work. I tried with ita manager discless payload (gives a error that says: explore_plugin_446 not found) but when i click on the disc it will give a endless blackscreen! I am on D-REX 4.46. Can someone help? Should i try the bd emulator of the DEX debug settings??

I have had problems with black screens when my blu-ray drive broke, but it was completely taken out of my ps3. All I had to do was have it plugged in even though it didn't work. Also you can either download pkg files from psnstuff or download games from torrents. If you use torrents, just copy the games over to your hard-drive and set bd mirror and internal using MultiMan.
10-20-2014, 06:04 PM #7
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Hi guys i tried multiple things on playing discless but it just wont work. I tried with ita manager discless payload (gives a error that says: explore_plugin_446 not found) but when i click on the disc it will give a endless blackscreen! I am on D-REX 4.46. Can someone help? Should i try the bd emulator of the DEX debug settings??

What model ps3 you got as i might have a spare working drive i could sell to you cheap.

Is it a fat of slim & whet cech & gb is it?
10-20-2014, 10:57 PM #8
Originally posted by I View Post
I have had problems with black screens when my blu-ray drive broke, but it was completely taken out of my ps3. All I had to do was have it plugged in even though it didn't work. Also you can either download pkg files from psnstuff or download games from torrents. If you use torrents, just copy the games over to your hard-drive and set bd mirror and internal using MultiMan.

Ye i have it plugged in, its having power and i can inject / eject games but it just wont load them. And i download a couple of torrents but its still fucked up. I can load homebrew but for example with multiman i have bd mirror and internal enabled and when i load it i return to xmb then when i go over app_home/game folder it will show up black ops 2 background so i click it but then it will give endless black screen. And yes reactpsn works but i cant find tools for it since its NPUB and not BLES or BLUS.
10-20-2014, 11:52 PM #9
Slick
Anxiety
Ye i have it plugged in, its having power and i can inject / eject games but it just wont load them. And i download a couple of torrents but its still fucked up. I can load homebrew but for example with multiman i have bd mirror and internal enabled and when i load it i return to xmb then when i go over app_home/game folder it will show up black ops 2 background so i click it but then it will give endless black screen. And yes reactpsn works but i cant find tools for it since its NPUB and not BLES or BLUS.

Are you on DEX or CEX? If your on DEX, try putting your boot mode into Release mode instead and see if that helps.
10-21-2014, 07:33 PM #10
Originally posted by I View Post
Are you on DEX or CEX? If your on DEX, try putting your boot mode into Release mode instead and see if that helps.

I tried that already, and i am on DEX but i currently switched back to CEX cause i DEX is useless now for me. But i can easily switch to DEX and vise versa.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo