10-23-2014, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, i have been running these without a problem until i got a new router. I have went through many different routers and was able to connect my PS3 via FTP without and issue before. What i do not get is why i cannot connect it now..

Could it be a router issue or another issue? I have uninstalled both Multiman and CCAPI from my PS3, also uninstalled the FTP i use and CCAPI on my PC to see if it would resolve after i re-installed it.

Any suggestions?

Reaper
10-24-2014, 03:51 AM #2
Did you check and make sure your ip is typed correctly because the ps3 ip changes sometimes.
10-24-2014, 09:28 AM #3
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by V View Post
So, i have been running these without a problem until i got a new router. I have went through many different routers and was able to connect my PS3 via FTP without and issue before. What i do not get is why i cannot connect it now..

Could it be a router issue or another issue? I have uninstalled both Multiman and CCAPI from my PS3, also uninstalled the FTP i use and CCAPI on my PC to see if it would resolve after i re-installed it.

Any suggestions?

Reaper

Try to use a static ip
10-24-2014, 10:12 AM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Thread moved to "PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries".

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0
10-24-2014, 05:02 PM #5
Figured it out. Thanks all who replied trying to help out.

Had to reset router to factory settings.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo