Post: can somebody show me how to torrent games using filazila
10-24-2014, 03:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can somebody please show me how to torrent games using filazila please
10-24-2014, 03:35 AM #2
forktu
Haxor!
You download the torrent using uTorrent or BitTorrent, then transfer them to your PS3 using Filezilla or another FTP program.
10-24-2014, 05:58 AM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by taylor08 View Post
can somebody please show me how to torrent games using filazila please

do what the guy above said but don't use filezilla depending on the game size it will take forever just buy a external hard drive or a usb with enough space as you need and just put the game/games that you download on it and transfer the games to the ps3 that way Smile much faster
10-25-2014, 01:37 AM #4
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Thread Moved To PS3 Mod Questions and Inquiries Section
10-25-2014, 02:56 AM #5
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Alright so what you need to do is.
1.) Download Bittorrent You must login or register to view this content. or utorrent You must login or register to view this content.
I would use Bittorrent because I think its a lot faster with torrenting games.
2.) Install it then go on You must login or register to view this content. or what ever torrent site you want to use.
3.) Once you find the game you want you click on the magnet to start your download in your torrent program
4.) Once your download is down open the game folder then open go on your ps3 into a FTP then open filezilla
Note* to open the game folder you just right click on the torrent and click on open containing folder
Everything you need go bring onto your ps3 should be there.
5.) Connect to filezilla then open up the GAMES folder and drag the game you torrented into there.
Note* It will take a few hours depending on the game you got.
6.) Once the files are done and on your ps3 your all set if you run into any problems they can be fixed in multiman easily.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo